Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Okay. Finally hand over today.

Tonight also marks the 1st day I stayover at my new place. (weekend home at the moment)

Probably also one of the final reno update for this blog. Even if I update later on, probably will just be featuring the home accessories.

Well this final post will mainly be Versus between 3D & Actual, as to which one is better. You guys can judge :)

Myself personally liked both design & outcome.

Kitchen Versus

kitchenversus.png

MBR Versus

MBRversus.png

MBR Feature Wall Versus (Wardrobe & Platform of my MBR can be found in earlier post)

MBRftwall.png

Living Room Versus

livingroom3Dactual.png

Main Door Shoe Cabinet

shoecabinetversus.png

My Water Purifier & Hot Water Pot

20141108_104455.jpg

Really appreciate my ID for a fuss-free yet affordable renovation......

Edited by DaddyWinter

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

29-Sep-2014 Lights & Ceiling Fan / Bomb shelter racks installation

Today took leave and went to camp my home for 2 contractors.

Both are punctual and quickly settled my stuff thus I can post now!

A little hip-cup for my racks installation as they brought the wrong measurement racks

However the contractor quickly measure and ask for backup to bring the correct measurement rack here within 30mins and installed it with 2 manpower.

On the other-hand, the uncle electrician doing my lights & ceiling fan installation is a friendly guy. He chats with me while doing his work and ask me how I want to place my lights with good manners.

His price is pretty good too. $8 per light installation and $40 for ceiling fan installation. Thumbs up for the service!

Beware my home got no fanciful lights though as I like simple & clean concept, "too attractive" lights are a weird turn off for me but once in a while look at them is pretty though :)

*Stucked with pictures cause my renotalk gallery can only upload 50 photos?! zzz*

The friendly electrician & the safety ladder I bought

20140929_114313.jpg

20140929_114212.jpg

My Bomb Shelter Racks + LED light

20140929_121037.jpg

20140929_121049.jpg

20140929_121801.jpg

Hi DaddyWinter,

Nice home!!

Please pm me your store rack contact. Thanks in advance!!

sorry for inactivity as I am pretty much done up with this reno blog since renovation had completed.

For those who need the contact pls find it below:-

Main Door Holder: Kelvin - 90669065
Racks: Kay - 9455 2624

quote gotten contact from a neighbour in Anchorvale Harvest

Some taobao links:

my sink: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.11.VPTTrr&id=15015240809&ns=1

rainshower: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.f3eCpQ&id=24853724090

ricecooker: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.2.H5CooE&id=35511716331&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&pm_id=&abbucket=14&sku_properties= (saw someone in hardwarezone highly recommend this cooker as better than tiger/elephant brand, bought it on curiosity since its less than 50 SGD, and omg it's awesome~ )

Edited by DaddyWinter

Hi Daddywinter,

Am on a budget as well and like the plateform bedroom you did up. Can PM your ID? Thanks

Sent to you..good luck and hope u get a good quote

Really nice reno Daddywinter. Kinda have the same taste, I prefer simple & clean outlook ;)

Could you also pm me your ID contact?

Thanks