Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Daddy winter, i'm going to link your comments and T-blog on saving up for a good sink instead of getting from TB to another thread because i reckon many have fell into the hole of getting sink from TB.

Please let me know if this does not work for you and i'll remove the link.

Hi Benetay,

No problem on that.. Feel free to create awareness for Taobao-related items.

The main problem with SG home owners buying Sink from Taobao is that most of them are like me, you know.. just want to save some bucks buying overpriced items locally.But using the cheap budget buying from Taobao sink create problem, such as small pipes like mine, causing easy chokes. I am more familiar with my sink now and the frequency of choking had greatly reduced, but sometimes when I wash minced meat, those fatties drop into the sink and i have to plunge it again.

Above is my review after 4 months of using it. So any homeowners who have the budget of say... $300+ , please go for local quality sinks.

I bought my sink cheaply but the process to change it even when I manage to save up for a good one...gonna be tedious.. re-cut kitchen top etc? -.- zzz

Thank you for the in depth review. How about some pictures and which one did you buy with an updated pic here would be good?how about using food trap so the food will not go down the sink? I know there will be times whereby some food do get into the pipe.

HI can you PM me your ID name, his company and your soft copy quotation to my email (which I will disclose when you PM me)

thanks,

Edited by Zio