Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

file://localhost/Users/ethan-properties/Desktop/haiku%20fan-%20black.jpg
file://localhost/Users/ethan-properties/Desktop/haiku-fan.jpg

May i know can I get cheap Haiku Ceiling Fan?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

file://localhost/Users/ethan-properties/Desktop/haiku%20fan-%20black.jpg
file://localhost/Users/ethan-properties/Desktop/haiku-fan.jpg

May i know can I get cheap Haiku Ceiling Fan?

Thanks!

haiku Fan  black

haiku Fan

So far the cheapest I have found is $1100; additional $200 for the LED light. Bamboo is $1300. My friend and I are looking to install Haiku too. I am considering to organise a group buy :)

• Like 1

So far the cheapest I have found is $1100; additional $200 for the LED light. Bamboo is $1300. My friend and I are looking to install Haiku too. I am considering to organise a group buy :)

Hi I'm interested in getting haiku fan also. You mind sharing the location where you found the price at $1100??

Thank you!

I bought a bamboo haiku fan a few months back and here's my personal experience.

The fan was ok in the beginning but after a few weeks, I started to hear ticking sound when I switched on to the highest speed. I called up Big *** Fans who has an office here in Singapore and they referred my case to the distributor, Spectra Instruments. Spectra was quite reluctant to do a one to one exchange in the beginning but relented after negotiating with me and changed a new fan for me.

This new fan after a few weeks also started to have ticking sound when I switched on to the highest speed. Through my own trial and error, I discovered that the ticking sound comes from the fan blades. The screws securing the fan blades to the motor will become loose after a few weeks and I have to tighten them again so that there will not be any ticking sound when the blades spin at the highest speed. At lower speeds, it's ok and silent.

I just find it frustrating that I have to carry out a ladder and climb up to the the fan to tighten the screws every few weeks. I sent a feedback email to Big *** Fans in Singapore and they said they have highlighted my problems to Spectra Instruments, who will get back to me on possible solutions. Till today, I have not heard from Spectra regarding their suggestions.

I leave to you forumers to decide if you should get the haiku fan.

I did a research a few months back that haiku fans was retailing from $700+ a few years back and due to its huge popularity, has increased until $1.2k + now. :(

If paying so much and still have to self service...really defeat the purpose of paying premium lei. :(

There are others... google for DC motor fan in Singapore.

A good alternative is Spin. Can go to showroom and see. Spin and Crestar - same company.

Wow... I was interested in Haiku fan, as well..

Till you mentioned $1100.. :wacko:

Had no idea it's that steep...

Any cheaper but good alternatives to recommend?

On a tight budget leh..

I did a research a few months back that haiku fans was retailing from $700+ a few years back and due to its huge popularity, has increased until $1.2k + now. :(

If paying so much and still have to self service...really defeat the purpose of paying premium lei. :(

Hi, did you manage to get for yourself haiku fan in the end? Was looking to get one too but don't know where to get the best price from supplier...

Back from fan shopping at Tampoi Lighting. They carry Elmark and Aeroton, which have very similar design to the Haiku. 3 curved blades, sleek, and runs silently on DC motor too. Cost is much cheaper compared to local distributor. May wanna have a check if really interested.

I was thinking of getting this china version of Haiku, actually realised its elmark. only 630 yuan!NSFh7M.jpg

Edited by Relacker

Hi Guys, I know a guy who is carrying Haiku fans. Thou the price is not as cheap as $1,100, but this guy is very honest, and always willing to help out his customers. I could give out his contact if need be. As he is a sole-proprietor, I don't think it is very nice of me to post his contact online. Please pm me if you guys are interested! He carries other fans as well, such as the Spin as mentioned previously.