Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tanweiw

Users Of Eubiq

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My personal opinion, no point beyond the initial Wow factor. it is no slimer than a standard multi plug, and thicker after you plug in the connector, unless you get the recessed type, which you need to add in the installation cost. You still can't overload the current, and where are you going to keep the connectors after you pull them out? in the end you will just leave them plugged in all the time. There are only a few places you will need multiple points, like TV console, study, kitchen, etc. If you plan properly and get your contractor/ID to install power points for you, it is neater than the Eubiq.

I have spoken to their sales person at a road show in IMM, and it is all the usual sales tactics. "Special promotion, this week only; tell me what price you want; I throw in this and that for you; blah blah blah. This tells me that they are just putting ridiculous mark ups to slash prices and make you think it is a good deal. In the end they are the ones laughing to the bank.

Just my 2 cents.

My personal opinion, no point beyond the initial Wow factor. it is no slimer than a standard multi plug, and thicker after you plug in the connector, unless you get the recessed type, which you need to add in the installation cost. You still can't overload the current, and where are you going to keep the connectors after you pull them out? in the end you will just leave them plugged in all the time. There are only a few places you will need multiple points, like TV console, study, kitchen, etc. If you plan properly and get your contractor/ID to install power points for you, it is neater than the Eubiq.

I have spoken to their sales person at a road show in IMM, and it is all the usual sales tactics. "Special promotion, this week only; tell me what price you want; I throw in this and that for you; blah blah blah. This tells me that they are just putting ridiculous mark ups to slash prices and make you think it is a good deal. In the end they are the ones laughing to the bank.

Just my 2 cents.

Ya I agree, got some tracks from them, seems like it does not last. Most of their plugs spoil within 2 years, some plugs LED no longer working, USB Charger spoil 4 times within 1 year, some plugs melted from overheating.

All fluff no substance. Hope someone comes up with something better and cheaper to compete with them.

• Like 1