Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
9tails

Any feedback on Living Gaia Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

This is my experience with Living Gaia Interior. I (and my wife) finally decided on an ID to do up my apartment (after much consideration between using an ID or contractor).

I met 4 different IDs, all whom were located within the same area in Ubi Ave 3 Vertex, to discuss on my ideas and requirements. Being a first timer, I was actually expecting to get "chopped", but I was pleasantly surprise as they all seemed sincere and relatively honest :good:

The IDs I met were:

1. 3D Innovations

2. Dyel Design

3. Idees Interior Design

4. Living Gaia Interior

I think in total I spent almost 10 hours in total to discuss with the interior designers. Kudos to all of them for being extremely patient to a first timer like myself, and for sharing their knowledge and experience.

It was a hard decision to make in selecting the ID out of this 4, and my wife and I finally decided on Living Gaia Interior.

The ID Clive was able to visualise what we had perfectly, and shared with us the various pros and cons of utilising different space and furnitures to fully maximise our available space. Also, he was very upfront with the packages offered and we were assured that there weren't any hidden cost.

Currently my place is undergoing renovation and will be ready in another 2 weeks. Everything is on track and Clive keeps me constantly updated on the progress. Definitely pleased with the service provided.

Will update on the final process of my place. Looking forward to moving into my dream home soon.

Can I have Clive's contact pls. Thanks

I am currently renovating under Living Gaia.

To cut it short, it has been a very disappointing and regrettable experience.

I will write a full blog with photos and more details soon.

So how is your renovation going?

My experience with Living Gaia has been a roller coaster. I have a business trip to US which has been delayed further and further, due to more delays from them. The renovation work started around the end of April, and it is still not done. Extremely poor to non-existent project management. I thought that by paying a premium sum, I can relax and focus on my work and let the project manager take care of things. Needless to say there were A LOT of issues -- carpentry, plumbing, tiles, and others. Sigh, I'll need to write a full blog posting after all this.

Dear lightpascual & chikster,

I represent the management of Living Gaia, and I will like to apologise for your less than satisfactory experiences.

Our customer's satisfaction is of utmost importance.

Kindly send us an email at enquiries@livinggaia.com.sg with your contact details for us to look into this matter.

Thank you.

Edited by LivingGaia

went to expo and was served by the Chloe.. Even though she is not very experienced, she managed to convince us and she gets the idea of what we wants.. quote was also the cheapest so far.. will update more when in the advance stages of planning..

• Like 1

Anyone has any updates so far?

This company seems promising to me as I was attended by one of their ID who has provided me very good service and has been following up constantly despite me taking my own time to look around in the market.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2015 at 10:23 PM, falcon5 said:

Anyone has any updates so far?

This company seems promising to me as I was attended by one of their ID who has provided me very good service and has been following up constantly despite me taking my own time to look around in the market.

Which other IDs did you look for?

Edited by blessid

• Like 1

I agree. Neutral experience with this ID firm. Sat down during a fair and gave the ID my floorplan. No quotation nor message for clarification. He wasted my floorplan and I wasted his namecard lol.

They did my place. Pretty good I must say. Some minor hiccups here and there but everything solved.

Even recommended my ID to my friend.

Then again, sometimes I feel it's the ID (and not the company) that really makes or breaks the renovation experience.