Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VegetableMan

AMK residents

From what I know those 25 to 30 yrs old std 4 room sqm around 85 - 92 is about 220 to 240+.

I bought 4-A for 280k.

What is the floor area of 4-A? Bigger than standard 4rm flat?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What is the floor area of 4-A? Bigger than standard 4rm flat?

My 4-A is 112sqm and 14yrs old. Those 5 to 10 yrs 4 room resale at amk are ard 250k to 300k++ sqm ard 90+... on top of that they are all asking above valuation!:bangwall:

Edited by mojo1979

Do you all know New York New York is super popular? I have to queue 15 min on a weekday and when I left around 8 plus, there was still a long queue... :dancingqueen:

Anyone tried that western food restaurant on level one? Always jam-packed with queues when I passed by, got to wait at least 40mins for a meal? How's the food there?

I'm staying around the new flats next 2 cheng san cc and I got a flyer recently that someone is willing to pay about $400k for a 4 room and $530k for 5 room at my block. Quite crazy.

Hi all, been living in AMK all my life (27 years). I am currently living VERY near the library and Jack's Place. Recently bought a resale 4-room, also in AMK, but this time itz at AMK AVe 10, opposite 409 market. :D

Hi all, been living in AMK all my life (27 years). I am currently living VERY near the library and Jack's Place. Recently bought a resale 4-room, also in AMK, but this time itz at AMK AVe 10, opposite 409 market. :sport-smiley-004:

Orh.... that's very near mine. Opposite as in 46* or the 41* ??

Anyone tried that western food restaurant on level one? Always jam-packed with queues when I passed by, got to wait at least 40mins for a meal? How's the food there?

New York New York? Food is ok, but prices are cheaper than FIsh & Co. Ultra popular but I think the crowd is diminishing after the food court is opened.

I'm staying around the new flats next 2 cheng san cc and I got a flyer recently that someone is willing to pay about $400k for a 4 room and $530k for 5 room at my block. Quite crazy.

Wah... that's 120k higher than what the adverts say my block is worth :sport-smiley-003:

Orh.... that's very near mine. Opposite as in 46* or the 41* ??

Itz actually 47* :blink:

I find your nick very familiar btw....juz cun place it where i've seen it b4... singapore bike forum? :dunno:

New York New York? Food is ok, but prices are cheaper than FIsh & Co. Ultra popular but I think the crowd is diminishing after the food court is opened.

Wah... that's 120k higher than what the adverts say my block is worth :P

i juz went to new york new york yesterday, i like the pasta... :)

while on the subject of food the food curt got one noodle store the fried chicken chop noodle **** nice...lao di fang so so only leh...quite ex also..

Itz actually 47* :)

I find your nick very familiar btw....juz cun place it where i've seen it b4... singapore bike forum? :good:

Oic... :bow: I joined several forums using this nick lah.... so maybe you saw my nick b4.

Anyway, is the AMK HUB cinema open?

Oic... 8| I joined several forums using this nick lah.... so maybe you saw my nick b4.

Anyway, is the AMK HUB cinema open?

Yes it is.... i have not been there to atch any movie yet...the outside of the cinema like haven finish construction like dat...but it is open already... :)