Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Hi Freakerz,

Thanks for the tips. We managed to remove those tiny drips of white paint on the HERF flooring with water, toothbrush and 5~6 hrs of our weekend. Do you happen to have any photo or link showing the acid that you mentioned? I will ask around in the neighborhood hardware and paint shops next few days. Thks again!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Freakerz,

Thanks for the tips. We managed to remove those tiny drips of white paint on the HERF flooring with water, toothbrush and 5~6 hrs of our weekend. Do you happen to have any photo or link showing the acid that you mentioned? I will ask around in the neighborhood hardware and paint shops next few days. Thks again!

Hi there,

Hang on there

The acid come in 5litre bottle .Label - Eagle28 Cement X Cement and Mortar removal

http://www.estore.com.sg/eagle-28-cement-removal-acid-5-litre-p--52-315.html

Edited by Freakerz

To the rest, please pm TS for the ID that they use. I pm TS and i am shocked to learn that the ID that did this to them is a popular one in renotalk. They are even in my top 5 list of 'clean ID'.

I will share more photos after new year. Have been taking photos whenever I found any "surprise" when touching up some of the minor defects. Don't think any forumers who are still working with him would want to share their experiences until their reno is done. I don't really mind spending extra to fight for what we think is fair, especially when we have the proof to show. But, sharing our true experience with others is equally important so they don't repeat our mistake.....

Hi Freakerz,

Thanks again for the link. Happy New Year!!

Have spent 2 days buying CAT6 cables, CAT6 keystones and LAN faceplates from SLT, and converted all the phone sockets to network ports that support up to 1Gbps through cables. Total cost for parts <$60

gallery_62932_509_56113.jpg

Edited by wyx03_2002

Some of the home appliances purchased in the past 2 months. Very satisfied with them so far, except the burner fire from Fujioh hob is still a little too strong to my wife's cooking habbits

gallery_62932_509_143173.jpg

gallery_62932_509_97729.jpg

Next few posts show the reno defects/flaws and undelivered items that we are still considering to file for small claims through the state court, especially those irreversible defects/flaws that I couldn't fix without engaging the contractors.

gallery_62932_509_436096.jpg

gallery_62932_509_82239.jpg

Happy new year to you dude.

The pics is quite shocking.Mind PM me who is the so clean ID so claim to be.The workmanship is FML and CMI .My wife is OCD if shown these pics will shudder.For me who is mild OCD i will curse and swear till heaven come to the workers and ID.

Happy new year to you dude.

The pics is quite shocking.Mind PM me who is the so clean ID so claim to be.The workmanship is FML and CMI .My wife is OCD if shown these pics will shudder.For me who is mild OCD i will curse and swear till heaven come to the workers and ID.

Our nightmare is coming to end soon after we settle the outstanding balance through small claims. Unfortunately, some forumers out there, who prefer to keep silent while trying to work out with ID J*, still have a long way to go. There are also some irresponsible forumers who ran into trouble in their reno with ID J*, but prefer not to share the details for some reasons...

BTW, I will collect the Eagle 28 cement removal acid tomorrow from eStore at Aljunied. Hopefully it can remove the cement stains on the bathrooms flooring. Do you have any tips to polish the Quartz surface?

Our nightmare is coming to end soon after we settle the outstanding balance through small claims. Unfortunately, some forumers out there, who prefer to keep silent while trying to work out with ID J*, still have a long way to go. There are also some irresponsible forumers who ran into trouble in their reno with ID J*, but prefer not to share the details for some reasons...

BTW, I will collect the Eagle 28 cement removal acid tomorrow from eStore at Aljunied. Hopefully it can remove the cement stains on the bathrooms flooring. Do you have any tips to polish the Quartz surface?

Use glove and mask when using the eagle28. Agar-ration is 100-150ml to half pail of water (the big red pail that people use during hungry ghost festival goodies giveaway)

Once you pour the acid in and add water,the fumes will literally choke you and if possible do it in a open well ventilated area and away from any metal or metal plated accessories as the fumes will also corrode the item.The technique will be mop on ,mop off and scrub if you encounter stubborn stains and repeat process.If mop alone ,use force.

For the quartz surface i came across this article,you never know as to be prepare for the future although my house will only be ready in 3-4mths time .

http://www.ehow.com/how_7687694_rid-hard-water-stains-silestone.html

Hope you are able to rectify the issue and PM me your ID and the company rite so that i can avoid them at all cost.