Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Use glove and mask when using the eagle28. Agar-ration is 100-150ml to half pail of water (the big red pail that people use during hungry ghost festival goodies giveaway)

Once you pour the acid in and add water,the fumes will literally choke you and if possible do it in a open well ventilated area and away from any metal or metal plated accessories as the fumes will also corrode the item.The technique will be mop on ,mop off and scrub if you encounter stubborn stains and repeat process.If mop alone ,use force.

Sounds dangerous....but LL got to try it 1st since already ordered the acid. If fail then find contractor. Thks!

hi wyx, u left the convo so i can't pm you. anyway thanks. good luck with the case!

Hi daintyflair, so sorry...my mailbox was full hence clear most of the messages. PM me if you have any other questions or advices for me. Thks!

Sounds dangerous....but LL got to try it 1st since already ordered the acid. If fail then find contractor. Thks!

Its not as dangerous like what i have describe la bro,i used it before .The instruction on the bottle is very vague but luckily for me i got my cousin who works in the DIY and handyman trade.I used it on stubborn marks and stains on light coloured tiles in my sister bathroom floor,the satisfaction of seeing the stains go off is priceless.

Edited by Freakerz

Please PM me the details of your ID. Thanks.

Bro can PM me your ID? Good luck to your claim, it is really unacceptable.

PM'ed

Its not as dangerous like what i have describe la bro,i used it before .The instruction on the bottle is very vague but luckily for me i got my cousin who works in the DIY and handyman trade.I used it on stubborn marks and stains on light coloured tiles in my sister bathroom floor,the satisfaction of seeing the stains go off is priceless.

I followed exactly as per the instruction on the bottle. Soaked the affected area for ~5mins, but still the cement stains didn't come off. So, I scrubbed it slightly with a metal brush as the instruction suggested. Bingo....the cement stains just came off. Tried scrubbing without soaking with acid, it still worked but got to scrub harder and longer. Just finished scrubbing the common bathroom, will continue on master bathroom tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips and Happy New Year!!

I followed exactly as per the instruction on the bottle. Soaked the affected area for ~5mins, but still the cement stains didn't come off. So, I scrubbed it slightly with a metal brush as the instruction suggested. Bingo....the cement stains just came off. Tried scrubbing without soaking with acid, it still worked but got to scrub harder and longer. Just finished scrubbing the common bathroom, will continue on master bathroom tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips and Happy New Year!!

Nice to hear that you are able to remove the stain.Seeing the stain gone will bring smile to your sorrow rite?Jiayoh slowly but surely