Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wyx03_2002

OmG. I cant imagine that the id/contractors did this to you. Seriously have you ever cross the thoughts that they did all these on purpose?? What with all the cements even hiding behind the cardboard switch.

Pm me this id so i can Boycott this id/ccontractors please. Gosh.

wyx03_2002. Hope you can get all the problems rectify soon.

Hi neighbour, sorry to hear about your situation and respect your positive deposition despite all the challenges.

Possible to PM the ID in question so I can avoid giving them business unknowingly?

Thank you. :)

Hi all, I am sorry for my late reply. Kena chickenpox just before CNY, hence didn't check PM for the past 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if anyone doesn't receive my PM. Wish your luck in your reno and Happy Chinese New Year :)

Hi can pm me the name of the id & co? Looking for one soon & wish not to deal with this irresponsible one! Thanks

Received TMall online purchase packages yesterday. Opened every box to inspect for defect, especially 2x basins (38x52cm), 2x mirrors (60x80cm & 45x60cm), 2x T5 tube's LED lights, 2x toilet mirror LED light bars, 50x LED downlights and the SST kitchen sink. So lucky that all of them are in good shape. Tested a few low-profile 12W LED downlights and the 15W T5-tubed LED lights. Very satistified....bright, evenly spread light and didn't get as hot as expected after turning them on for few hours :yeah:

gallery_62932_509_107193.jpg

gallery_62932_509_104428.jpg

gallery_62932_509_96092.jpg

gallery_62932_509_4557.jpg

Hi, after reading your post. I really felt sad and can felt your agony. I'm in the midst of my reno too. And if this happen to me, i also do not know what to do.

But one thing, your Taobao purchase were awesome! can you share with me the link for your SST kitchen sink and the light switches. Does it have LED indicators? Thanks!

Let me know if anyone doesn't receive my PM. Wish your luck in your reno and enjoy the shopping :)

Hi HansamuQ,

Link for the 4-ganged Philips light switch: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=35590039581&spm=a1z09.2.9.23.1vITN7&_u=evr2rgbac1d

The light switch doesn't come with LED indicator, but it has fluorescent reflector that will make it reflective in the dark.

Link for the SST sink with 2mm thickness grade 316 stainless steel: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39032549243&spm=a1z09.2.9.350.1vITN7&_u=evr2rgbcf81

It's not cheap, but we like the size for the convenience of washing big items. So far no rust or any problem with it. Please also take note that if you intended to mount the sink underneath the table-top, then the screw thread of the dish-washing soup dispenser might not be long enough. I am ok with it because I use that 2.5mm hole for my water treatment's water tap, which I bought separately and has long mounting screw thread.

Let me know if I can be of any help....in term of TB shopping, not sourcing for a good ID ;)