Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Oh my........ luckily I have came across your blog! Is he Mr.J.Txx? I just met him yesterday and almost wanted to engage him!

Spend some time in this forum and you should be able to figure out which Mr.J ..... :notti:

Just finished touching up another problem due to poor workmanship. The quartz table top's hole for water treatment faucet that my ID cut was off-centered to the stainless steel undermount kitchen sink's hole. Spent few hours and $$ for the grinding stones to enlarge the table top's hole......

gallery_62932_509_199166.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi... sorry to hear about your nightmarish experience. may i know who is your ID & his contact number? thanks! you cant accept pm. :-)

In less than a year, a few "rusting" spots showed up on all the wall's full-height mirrors. Didn't expect those spots spread so fast in the past 3 months. Have to look for contractor soon to hack down all the mirrors.....

mirror wall panelmirror wall panel -closeup

Hi wyx03,

With this kind of work, I cant help but feel angry for you.

Hope everything will smooth flowing from now onwards.

Please pm me his details.

Thank you.

Hi Sendo999 and all,

Hi, I have just PM'ed my ID details to those who had requested. Let me know if anyone doesn't receive it.

Just called the glass contractor who did the glass works for my home. Unfortunately, they refused to take my business of replacing the glass panels (with black color background glasses) because my ID had threatened them not to deal with his clients directly. Anyway, no big deal.....will look for other glass contractors. Didn't expect an adult businessman/designer can be so petty minded ;)