Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pls let me know if anyone who has PM'ed me for my ID didn't receive my message. Wish everyone luck with your selection of ID :)

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2016 at 3:26 PM, wyx03 said:

Pls let me know if anyone who has PM'ed me for my ID didn't receive my message. Wish everyone luck with your selection of ID :)

Hi, can PM me your ID name as well?

Just an update after getting another ID to rectify one of the flaw from previous ID.

Hacked the full height mirror on one of the side wall in living room due to rust build-up one the backside of the mirrors. Found out the previous ID didn't mask the wall nails that attached the wood panels behind the mirrors, hence the rusty nail damage the backside of the mirrors and showed up on the frontside. Can't imagine if the rusted nails got broken someday and the whole mirrors fall off together with the wood panels while my family is having meal around the area.

Edited by wyx03

Have been trying to share more photos but prompted error. Will check with forum Admin and update later.....

On 9/14/2014 at 12:49 AM, wyx03 said:

Juz collected the keys today. Did some auspicious 1st door opening ceremony such as rolling in pineapple, spreading rice/salt at corners, etc. Took measurement of all the flooring dimensions and briefly inspected for defects. Nothing major except a hair line crack on one of the wall at dining area (need to check with ID if that's normal though), and a broken light switch in the bomb shelter. Took some photos to share with those who are still waiting for their key collection but can't wait to see how their new home looks like

Floor plan

gallery_62932_509_57473.jpg

gallery_62932_509_173345.jpg

gallery_62932_509_235357.jpg

gallery_62932_509_243611.jpg

30/12/2014: Edited to consolidate all photos due to limitation in gallery, and updated with post-reno photos. Feel free to pm me if you need photos at certain places in the house.

Nice sharing 

Another lesson learned to share:

I was asked to choose different granite manufacturer/supplier because the one I researched online with good rating had no stock hence would delay my reno for months. ID recommended his supplier with similar quality and price which I accepted. The attached photos show how it looks like now after 6 yrs. Besides the dull surface I report earlier, big patch of granite next to the water tap worn out with rough whitish pebbles. Hard to believe that a real granite stone can worn out like that within few yrs.

Anyway, pls share if anyone has experience in fixing this kind of granite worn out issue. Thanks!

granite.JPG