Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Linc Ang

Heritage Bathroom Gallery

Hi,

Just finished walking around geylang that area and came across this shop name Heritage bathroom gallery ..

Also have read from some bro/sis here that the price there is competitive and good..

However there's also the sale person name Yuki who appear to have some attitude after sales been done with her ..

Just want to check with the bro/sis here did anyone encounter that before ?

Thanks !

Edited by LincAng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very good prices, the Baron W888 WC was going for $298. The Grohe rainshower set could get further discount too. However, I didn't get from them in the end because on my 2nd visit, the salesgirl was more interested in talking about dinner with her colleagues than attending to us ...

i checked out prices with shops in jln besar.

then call Heritage.

Heritage was cheaper, so i just ordered thru the phone and arranged for delivery.

Delivery was prompt, and items were as ok.

No problem, with any sales

I don't have very good experience about them. No need to elaborate and buyers beware.

Hello, do you mind sharing why the experience wasn't good?

I went down there today and the salesgirl was very helpful and friendly.

I am intending to buy from them but now upon seeing some doubtful posts here and there I am not so sure if I want to do that anymore.

Hello, do you mind sharing why the experience wasn't good?

I went down there today and the salesgirl was very helpful and friendly.

I am intending to buy from them but now upon seeing some doubtful posts here and there I am not so sure if I want to do that anymore.

If you are only after cheap price then maybe you can consider them. Once you have problem with the delivered product, don't expect them to help you.

My grohe mixer is leaking and there is an obvious problem with the cartridge, I was told to contact grohe directly. It's like buying a LG fridge from courts and they ask you to contact LG when it has problem upon delivery. I am not going into the scratches and such...

I suck it up and move on

Thanks for your response. I think I'll just stick with my ID's contact.

Edited by RLB

I'm no supporter of this shop, just a neutral pov. I bought 2 WCs from them few months ago. Both were delivered as planned. 1 WC was accepted while I rejected the other WC due to prominent scratches. Informed the shop which promptly rescheduled the WC replacement.

• WC was redelivered as planned but due to OOS for the model (let's call it brand A) I wanted, they delivered an identical model from brand B that gets its WC from brand A . Accepted it since I could see no issues after visual inspection.
  • Plumber couldn't fit the replacement WC due to insufficient space for the water pipe. Heritage put me in contact with brand B's salesguy whom I liaised with directly for the replacement from then on.
  • Finally got another identical brand B model with sufficient space for water pipes. Main WC body installed. Found missing fittings when trying to fix the seat.
  • Brand B salesguy attempted to blame it on the plumber's mishandling and tried to challenge my technical judgment on the fittings. Told him in no uncertain terms that he had to cough out the missing fittings which he eventually did. I would say the salesguy was still pretty helpful apart from his loose accusation. Whether the accusation is true is still not for him to verbalise it to the customer (me). Or maybe he was just hoping I would buckle and hopefully get away with it. Anyway, there is certainly backdoor politics between vendors and contractors and they need to know that customers definitely don't wish to be in the crossfire.
  • Moving on, the problematic WC was installed and fully functional. However, the other WC started having some post-flush issues. Called Heritage and the repair guys arrived promptly as scheduled. They blamed it on incomplete installation by the plumber. Well, what's new! Whatever. Bottomline is issue was resolved with no further recurrences.

Throughout this unnecessary mess, I would say Heritage did what they should be doing and promptly. Attitude wasn't 1st class but well acceptable. For the replacement WC, I accepted direct liaising with brand B salesguy because I could see no point communicating through a 3rd party as time would be lost with the risk of words lost in translation. Besides after going through a full renovation and experiencing the competencies of sales people, it's safe to say I prefer to liaise directly with the people who know what they are talking about. Saves me lots of headaches and heartaches. And yes, Heritage prices were very competitive and point of sales service was good though knowledge was so-so. Don't expect too much technical know-how from sales people anyway. Would I buy from them again? Yes but only if the price remains competitive.

• Like 1

I went to Heritage Geylang Lor 44 today, intending to get my kitchen sink, tap and bathroom accessories.

The lady who attended to us is called Irene Chong.

Very helpful.

We are very light kitchen user (cook once or twice a week) so a branded sink like Blanco might not be necessary. We decided on top mount, double bowl and stainless steel.

We were recommended to get a Crizto sink. (Bought for $240)

http://www.crizto.com/stainless-steel-sink/kitchen-

sink/stainless-steel-sink/cks-1011s-sv

Bought a stainless steel 304 kitchen tap called KOLM, Taiwan brand. (Bought for $120)

Two simple toilet mirrors, two glass shelves (malt stainless steel), two towel racks (malt stainless steel), one full length mirror with Aluminimum frame.

Techno gas two burners. Model: Mini 2. $350

All prices are before GST.

Irene has been very professional in providing us different options based on our requirement. I like her frankness to telling me the pros and cons of each type of material.

I'm not someone who makes decision fast so I hopped over to Universal Union which is a few shops away. Checked the prices of a few identical items. Heritage seems to provide better pricing and service.

Tip: if you want to save more, be prepared to pay (100% if you trust the company) your purchase in cash instead of Nets or Credit Cards since merchant incurs fees for card payment.

Otherwise 30% deposit by Netts or Credit Card, cash is required for purchase. Balance is paid by cash upon delivery.

Sharing my personal experience.

Mrs Chua :)

I went to Heritage Geylang Lor 44 today, intending to get my kitchen sink, tap and bathroom accessories.

The lady who attended to us is called Irene Chong.

Very helpful.

We are very light kitchen user (cook once or twice a week) so a branded sink like Blanco might not be necessary. We decided on top mount, double bowl and stainless steel.

We were recommended to get a Crizto sink. (Bought for $240)

http://www.crizto.com/stainless-steel-sink/kitchen-

sink/stainless-steel-sink/cks-1011s-sv

Bought a stainless steel 304 kitchen tap called KOLM, Taiwan brand. (Bought for $120)

Two simple toilet mirrors, two glass shelves (malt stainless steel), two towel racks (malt stainless steel), one full length mirror with Aluminimum frame.

Techno gas two burners. Model: Mini 2. $350

All prices are before GST.

Irene has been very professional in providing us different options based on our requirement. I like her frankness to telling me the pros and cons of each type of material.

I'm not someone who makes decision fast so I hopped over to Universal Union which is a few shops away. Checked the prices of a few identical items. Heritage seems to provide better pricing and service.

Tip: if you want to save more, be prepared to pay (100% if you trust the company) your purchase in cash instead of Nets or Credit Cards since merchant incurs fees for card payment.

Otherwise 30% deposit by Netts or Credit Card, cash is required for purchase. Balance is paid by cash upon delivery.

Sharing my personal experience.

Mrs Chua :)

Irene Chong ....hmmmmm :no:

My experience with Irene is not so good...she has a you want take, dont want dont take attitude..and she is very hard on prices, because she is senior there...so if she appears to be friendly, then most probably your price is on the higher side...

my experience with yuki is better.. perhaps we have got better chemistry, so easier to talk.. and pricing is more of what I would like.. but maybe that is just me..

end of the day, chemistry counts, so is pricing.. because it is all the same goods from the same shop..just sharing my experience..

After sales service from Irene is next to nothing.....she just want to close the sales and that's it

My experience with Irene is not so good...she has a you want take, dont want dont take attitude..and she is very hard on prices, because she is senior there...so if she appears to be friendly, then most probably your price is on the higher side...

my experience with yuki is better.. perhaps we have got better chemistry, so easier to talk.. and pricing is more of what I would like.. but maybe that is just me..

end of the day, chemistry counts, so is pricing.. because it is all the same goods from the same shop..just sharing my experience..

I didn't get from them in the end because on my 2nd visit, the salesgirl was more interested in talking about dinner with her colleagues than attending to us ...

I placed my order in Dec 2014 and only delivered recently in March 2015. In between this period, I've questions for Irene and I'll whatsapp her. Takes her a while to respond but she will reply eventually.

I've a good experience with her.