Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Linc Ang

Heritage Bathroom Gallery

Heard from my neighbours that there's a guy Eddy aftersales service not very good..my friend him and say thats the taps leak and he say he will arrange for us BUT didnt follow up on the faulty tap at all...

Edited by Happyface

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would like to share my very bad experience with heritage Bathroom:
* - wrong items delivered
   - never keep the promise 
   - bad attitude 
   - break down communications 
   - manager told me not to share my experience as which may potentially affect the business ( he only mentioned he is he manager without name mentioned)
    - rushing Me and threathend me...

details as below( a Long story due to many issues): 

overall,  I had order the items cost about  $3k, 

NO1 issue: 
wrong Color of the heater delivered but I was told to bring the heater back for exchange on myself as they will not arrange for exchange for me. 
—— I ordered white color heater x2( one with pump One without pump) but the heater with pump was delivered to me in BLACK Color, I called the sales girl and told her the box was open which might cause issue for them to re-sale, thus I may consider to keep it ( meanwhile the sales girl told me that if I want the item to be changed, I have to bring the item to her shop personally as they will not arrange for exchange). 
I tried to be thoughtful and minimise the trouble, and never thought of complain....
No 2 issue 
Few weeks later, I discovered the Hobs was delivered wrongly also after it was taken out from the box( I ordered Tempered Glass with 2 burners, however the one they delivered to me was stainless steel with 2 burners, but the box ticked as “ tempered  Glass”), this time the sales girl agreed for exchange but the time for delivery was not sure(I discovered on Monday , I requested for exchange on Wed after 6 pm due to my working hours, she said she would get back to me on Monday evening). But I only recieved a text message from her on tues morning said she can only arrange to do exchange on Tue noon. I reinforced to her that nobody at home at that hours,I only can manage to arrange my time after 6pm on Wednesday).
yet a few mins after her text I recieved a call from her delivery team said they wanted to come over to my house 11-1pm, I said nobody at home. I thought I made myself clear enough, but I received a another call from the same person still mentioning 11-1pm within a very short time frame. I was pissed off and told her to go back to the sales girl to check. 
Unfortunately at about 6pm on Tus evening I recieved another phone call requested to do exchange 4-6pm on Wed. when I mentioned that I can only reach home after 6 pm, the caller told me that”  you are wasting my 2hours, I finish work latest by 6pm—————- which becomes my FAULT ......
On Wed evening, the delivery guy finally came over at about 7pm ( I rushed back home @6pm, waited for 1hour.....)
new issues came in:
- no warranty card in the box( well, I stared to query if the Hobs is from the original company or not .....)
- the original order by the sale girl typed as “ 722 SSV glass hobs with 2 burner” but the exchange item is “ 722GSV hobs with 2 burners”.... only then I realised that something was not right from beginning 
I tried to call the sales girl immediately but cannot get her, managed to speak to the office girl named as Irene, she said the starting order with typo error.... and further more she said she will do on online registration for my Hobs and will screen shot and sent to me,and will post the warranty card to me after that( until now I still have not received the screenshot....)
i requested to speak to someone who is accountable for feedbac, she mentioned her mana but not on site( may only start work @ around 11am Thurs, i waited for the call till 1pm plus... as if they are all busy and I am very free....
finally the manager told me that he will came over to exchange by himself on Sat 1130-12noon ( I requested the time, he volunteered to send the heater over). But soon the sales girl text d me and said she will come over on Sat during the mentioned peroid.
Today @1106hours, the sales girl sent a photo which she took in my house( She entered my house without my permission , the door was open due to painting but does not mean that she can freely access to my houes without even asking). I told her do not take anything out from my house without my perMission. She said she can only wait till 1135 hours( time should be 1130-12noon). I told her she has the right to leave anytime she wants.

I was trying to be thoughtful to keep the heater till all the lousy services came in then I decided to change the heater. I did not want to share at initial stage but the whole thing Turned very disappointing, i Did not hear “ sorry” from her mouth when she came over today for exchange ( only in the text), she even told me “ if you feedback to my manger then I will resign from my current position”which  made me feel like a threathen....

I actually referred a Friend of mine of this shop at initial stage but now I would stop her from going due to my personal experience Which I shared with the shop manager also.

One more thing:

they arranged the delivery date and confirmed with me During purchasing, but 2 days before delivery, I was called that they have very tight schedule and wanted me change my delivery to another day....  

To them, they are very busy, I should accommodate whatever date and time they want to deliver...   ( I am a “ very free” person or at least I should make myself very free in order to facilitate their busy schedules....)

Hi folks!

Now you can buy quality, genuine, made-in-Europe bathroom fittings and fixtures online with free delivery! 

click here - yuubath

Made-in-Europe bathroom fittings need not be expensive and out-of-reach if you know where to look. 

Happy shopping!