Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IdaNAffendi

Buying In Johor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi IdaNAffendi,

Was considering buying from Tampoi as well, but I have reservations about installation and lower quality products.

Warranty also played a part in my considerations.

Keep us posted on your loots!

I went to Tampoi lighting last weekend, best is to go down and see your self. There are a few other electrical lighting and fan shops around that area. I ended up getting a deka fan from starworld as they looked the best (imho) and had a low drop compared to some other fans. As for the pricing, most of the better ones between 300-600 ringgit depending on size, if you want a light etc... best to actually feel and see the fans in action as the fan volume power varies with each.

On a separate note, anyone has a good contractor to install 3 fans with false ceiling? pm please. Thanks.

Hi

On 16 Oct, went to Yes Electrical supply purchase of ceiling fan and saw Kdk model but due to low ceiling, we take Deka baby G with led light. Love it!

Anyone could provide the contact or the website to buy KDK fan in JB? In the event of warranty, we need to dismantle & claim warranty in JB?

Edited by titank

Hi IdaNAffendi,

Did you buy your ceiling fans in Msia?

Im also thinking to buy in JB?

Any good shop to recommend?

Hi I have three sets of brand new KDK fans (Sensa 5) in titanium silver. I bought them in JB from YES electric. I got them across to Singapore so all you have to do is pick it up from me without bothering about the hassle and taxes into Singapore as I have settled all that. Selling at the price I bought it for. Self pickup in Seletar. Selling because my ceiling too high. I need the taller neck fans. Message me for pictures though everything is sealed in a box.

+/- 600 RM = $240 Each

Regards

Parmeet

9851 5958

Edited by parmeet