Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
peppermean

Ready, Get Set...home!

After salvation, the metal cabinet now look like this. Spray painting isn't that fun after all. Almost got intoxicated with the fumes although the process was done outdoor and I've also put on mask... :furious:

15331070473_9e64489614_z.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After salvation, the metal cabinet now look like this. Spray painting isn't that fun after all. Almost got intoxicated with the fumes although the process was done outdoor and I've also put on mask... :furious:

15331070473_9e64489614_z.jpg

You bought this @ TB too? Btw roughly how much oops charge for your shipment and how many CU you shipped over?Im trying them to buy some small stuffs and gonna see hows their time frame gonna be like.Previously i used Peeka but through economy shipping and sd-dt.com for air.

Btw the sofa looks good.Post more picture up and keep calm and decorate ..

• Like 1

...continuation of what's in my 2nd shipment:

15516570209_46c0a0a1ff.jpg

HI there,

Interesting stuff you have bought over in TB. Can you share the link for the RED Chair and the wall clocks. Love the look of them, now trying to think where it'll fit into my new space. :)

You bought this @ TB too? Btw roughly how much oops charge for your shipment and how many CU you shipped over?Im trying them to buy some small stuffs and gonna see hows their time frame gonna be like.Previously i used Peeka but through economy shipping and sd-dt.com for air.

Btw the sofa looks good.Post more picture up and keep calm and decorate ..

Yup, I bought it @TB. Actually its those office kind of filing cabinet, d.i.y a bit to use as shoe cabinet..heeez. My two shipments with oops totalled about 3.5cbm, paid around $400-ish (GST included). So far, I only used their sea freight. 1st shipment took longer, around 2 weeks. 2nd shipment was faster, around 10-11 days.

luckily, the sofa turn out ok…phew…phew. okies, keep calm & stay tuned :P

HI there,

Interesting stuff you have bought over in TB. Can you share the link for the RED Chair and the wall clocks. Love the look of them, now trying to think where it'll fit into my new space. :)

Yup, yup…TB is like a super megastore..browse until blur. If you are not in a hurry, search through, a lot of choices avail. Maybe your i.d can give you some suggestions as well ;).

There's a range of colours you can choose for the chair. I've chosen red to fit my house theme.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.112.nIWoEe&id=40315584180&_u=b1tqilhf967b

The clock is not exactly a wall clock. It's to be placed on a table top/flat surface that gives the illusion the clock is melting. See this link, you'll understand what I'm saying...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.12.SIxYFp&id=22503244344&_u=b1tqilhf84d8

Hi hi,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm doing well :).

I think I have yet to post any image of my sofa, so let's take a look at pic below. Pretty solid sofa and you get to pick the colour that you want, just need to drill the legs to assemble.

15697231179_f077242b66_n.jpg

Link for sofa: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17204693589&spm=a1z09.2.9.166.fJmzYc&_u=q1tqilhfb18f

The vanity set is very ideal for small bathroom due to its compact size but one thing to note is the hinges inside the drawer compartment are rusty :angry:.

15261203044_9717fddc11_n.jpg

Link for vanity set: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.74.A7729m&id=12523792841&_u=q1tqilhf7014

Like the texture of the table top, has a rustic charm :wub:

15776091812_9c4c6587f2.jpg

Link for table: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.223.fJmzYc&id=39499921606&_u=q1tqilhfe46f

I use Oops for shipment. You can check out their website for the shipping cost https://www.oops.sg/price.php

Happy Shopping!

Hi peppermean,

can u share about the build and comfort level of the sofa? it is really nice in design!!

hi peppermean .. nice toilets overhaul! I am planning to overhaul my current toilets as well. Mind sharing the damage on your toilet reno and also your contractor contact details? Many thanks!

Edited by tellmiwhy00

Hi peppermean,

can u share about the build and comfort level of the sofa? it is really nice in design!!

Thanks for the compliment! Me too was also attracted to the clean & streamline design at first look :wub: .

The sofa is sturdy enough, though the legs came a bit scratched but one can't really tell unless you bent over to look underneath closely. Not those soft soft kind if you are looking for snug-into-type of sofa. Firmness level is around 8/9, if we were to apply mattress rating method..LOL. I've chosen linen blend for the fabric, which is stiffer compared to the other softer fabric that they offered. But this is personal preference. Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Hi peppermean, could you share your contractor contact and how much in total is your renov (what are the stuff that are inlcusive)?

hi zen_zen, your mailbox is full..i can't send over the details to you.

hi peppermean .. nice toilets overhaul! I am planning to overhaul my current toilets as well. Mind sharing the damage on your toilet reno and also your contractor contact details? Many thanks!

hi tellimiwhy00, thanks for the compliments! PMed you the contact.

Hi peppermean, may i have your contractor details too? Thank u!

hi hyperballand, sure thing. PMed you the contact.