Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
peppermean

Ready, Get Set...home!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pepper,

can share your contractor's contact and estimated damage for purely reno?

txs

Hi 1.1m, your mailbox seemed full, can't PM u.

Hi Peppermean,

May i have your contractor name and contact?

Thank you!

Hi kgtok77, PMed u the contact.

Hi,

Can PM me your contractor contact.

Thanks.

Hi Clive Ng, it seems like I also can't PM u.

Hi pepper mean, how is the condition of ur table from taobao? The legs are solid metal??? Sturdy & worth the price?

Hi Rensal, I believe you mean my dinning table. The legs are metal but hollow inside. The table top is solid wood though. Considered sturdy, just that it don't have pre-drilled holes beneath the table top to attach the legs, you have to drill it yourselves :angry: . It helps if you have electric drill lah. Another thing to note is that after I've set them up, it is a bit unbalanced, the legs are not of the same height slightly. So I did a bit of the 'balancing act' by placing a few protector pads beneath the legs. But for the price I've paid for, yah...I still think its worth it.

WOOHOO! More D.I.Y. project

Cut up some jeans that I'll not be wearing any more. Pull out leather strips from a worn-out pair of sandals. Recycled a slightly broken wooden ornament and tada...I've got myself a personalise clothes peg container :lol:

16215035912_a4c5823c9b_n.jpg

Sitting nicely on my kitchen rack

16215744615_695bfc48c9_n.jpg

Edited by peppermean

• Like 2

WOOHOO! More D.I.Y. project

Cut up some jeans that I'll not be wearing any more. Pull out leather strips from a worn-out pair of sandals. Recycled a slightly broken wooden ornament and tada...I've got myself a personalise clothes peg container :lol:

16215035912_a4c5823c9b_n.jpg

Ingenious, Peppermean!

I am going to give it a try too. I hope mine will turn out looking as good as yours.

• Like 1

hey hey...i bought the cushion cover as per your link and they are wonderful,the material is good the workmanship is great.Better than the chevron ones bought from another link in the forum. Comparing with ferm living ones i nearly :jawdrop: at the price,even the wifey love it so much. :good:

• Like 1

Hi hi where did you get the dog painting and dog stool link from pls. Tq!

Hi LHWH, guess you are someone who likes dogs too :good: . Here you go~

Dog painting:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-7406164124.66.5pW8Z5&id=42104989550

Dog stool:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.113.CwnXh2&id=23485452975&_u=e1tqilhfdfa1

• Like 1

Ingenious, Peppermean!

I am going to give it a try too. I hope mine will turn out looking as good as yours.

Thanks for the compliment, JohnB! Try it, try it, it was fun & can help save the world a bit. I'm sure yours will turn out as good or even better :thumbs up: !

• Like 1

hey hey...i bought the cushion cover as per your link and they are wonderful,the material is good the workmanship is great.Better than the chevron ones bought from another link in the forum. Comparing with ferm living ones i nearly :jawdrop: at the price,even the wifey love it so much. :good:

Great that you & wifey love it. I just find that there's a slight colour difference but it maybe due to the monitor screen. Other than that, no complain, it was also a delightful purchase for me! :yeah: