Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
peppermean

Ready, Get Set...home!

Hi Peppermean, your blog is turning into a Taobao Bible for noob like me:) BTW do you mind share contractor W contact with me? TIA

Hi Bigeyes76, haha..guessed I'm a bit Taobao-holic in the making. Have PMed you ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

2014 has been filled with a lot of FIRST for me...

With the purchase of my FIRST own's house, my FIRST reno experience (luckily a good one), my FIRST purchase at Taobao, my FIRST attempt at fixing up a lot of furnitures - bed frame, writing table, tv console, sofa and even thing like door knob, WHAT?!?! Indeed, the process can be tiring...confusing...maddening...heart wrenching. BUT, hang on there! I'm rather certain that the sense of satisfaction when you see the end product is beyond words. Now, come January 2015, a brand new year, a brand new start. I've finally settle down in my new abode, and can leisurely sip a cup of kopi gao while happily typing away.

And yes, here it is...Ready, Get Set...HOME!

15588701669_9669e752df_z.jpg

Living room

15588823939_e0914142c5_z.jpg

Work area in MBR

16028718000_9cceb46e79_z.jpg

Kitchen

15589376637_d5c1866ff4_z.jpg

MBR

• Like 3

Guest Shirley Tan

Hi there, can I get the contact of your reno contractor? Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Hi peppermean,

Can I have the contacts of contractor W and carpenter? How are the workmanship & the quotation?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, can I get the contact of your reno contractor? Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Hi Shirley, I can't PM you. Maybe you try PM me instead so that I can reply accordingly.

Hi peppermean,

Can I have the contacts of contractor W and carpenter? How are the workmanship & the quotation?

Thanks in advance

Hi iSoh, have PMed you.

You have a lovely home! It looks very cosy and personalised, yet still simple and clean. Enjoyed reading your T-blog.

You're also definitely very artistic :)

Could I possibly trouble you for the contact for your reno contractor and the quotation you had from him, pls? Looking for ideas for my 4-room resale now and would need a complete overhaul. Would like to save costs by taking the reno con route over the ID route and have more $ to spend on TB :D

Hi Peppermean,
Great home and nice decor.
Would you mind sharing your contractor contact and quote/price, please. (unable to PM somehow... :()
Thanks.
Jasper

Hi Jasper, thanks for your compliments!

Have PMed you on my contractor's contact :) .

You have a lovely home! It looks very cosy and personalised, yet still simple and clean. Enjoyed reading your T-blog.

You're also definitely very artistic :)

Could I possibly trouble you for the contact for your reno contractor and the quotation you had from him, pls? Looking for ideas for my 4-room resale now and would need a complete overhaul. Would like to save costs by taking the reno con route over the ID route and have more $ to spend on TB :D

Hi Eventide, thanks for your compliments & being a reader of my T-blog! Hope I didn't bored you too much :P

Have PMed you on my contractor's contact. Wishing you a happy reno & TB shopping journey :D

Vinyl flooring is nicely done.. May I know which brand are you using? Is it Evorich?

Could you pls PM me the details of your contractor?