Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey all, I finally decided on an ID for my new DBSS at Centrale at Tampines in last month. It was so tiring seeing one after another but I learnt a lot from my experiences and decided to choose this ID as she was earnest, knowledgeable and willing to take on my demands. Most importantly, very responsive. Also, their price was not the cheapest but the most reasonable and recommended me things that are not the most expensive but most suited to my case. I won't recommend them till my works are completed just to make sure. Will update as works progress.

Description

Master Bedroom

1 Design & Fabricate 6ft (w) x 8.5ft (h) feature wall with ABS trimming and laminated finish $1,275

2 Design & Fabricate 1.5ft (w) of full-height cabinet, addition of 2sqft of glass, on feature wall ABS trimming and laminated finish $395

3 Design & Fabricate 3ft (w) of sliding cabinet wardrobe, 4ft (w) of casement wardrobe, with ABS trimming and laminated finish $1,670

4 Dismantling & disposal of existing cabinet $200

5 Design & Fabricate 4ft (w) shelving with ABS trimming and laminated finish FOC

Bedroom 2

6 Design and fabricate 3ft (w) sliding full wardrobe with storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $750

7 Design and fabricate 4ft (w) full-height full wardrobe with storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $920

8 Design and fabricate 2000mm (l) x 4ft (w) bed frame with ABS trimming and laminated finish, with addition of single pull-out bed $1,780

Bedroom 3

9 Design and fabricate 4ft (w) x 8ft (h) feature wall with ABS trimming and laminated finish $850

10 Design & Fabricate 1.5ft (w) of full-height cabinet, addition of 2sqft of glass, on feature wall ABS trimming and laminated finish $395

11 Design and fabricate 3ft (w) sliding full wardrobe with storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $750

12 Design and fabricate 4ft (w) full-height full wardrobe with storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $920

13 Design and fabricate 4ft (w) shelving with ABS trimming and laminated finish $200

Living Room

14 Design and fabricate 23ft (w) full-height storage feature wall with ABS trimming and laminated finish, addition of 2ft (w) pull-out table with allowance for mechanism $6,380

15 Design and fabricate 1.5ft (w) settee with ABS trimming and laminated finish $210

16 Addition of 80 sqft of tempered glass to feature wall $1,600

17 Design and fabricate 4ft (w) full-height cabinet with ABS trimming and laminated finish, with allowance for mechanism for pull-out shoe cabinet $1,220

18 Design and fabricate 7ft (w) sliding low-height cabinet with storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $1,260

19 Design and fabricate 5ft (w) x 8ft (h) box up using gypsum board with ABS trimming and laminated finish $200

20 Design and fabricate 5ft (w) x 8ft (h) plywood backing with ABS trimming and laminated finish $720

Backyard

21 Design and fabricate 2 ft (w) full-height storage with ABS trimming and laminated finish $460

Kitchen

22 Design and fabricate 2 ft (w) top-hung cabinet with ABS trimming and laminated finish $280

23 Supply labour and material to install 16 sqft of crystal glass as kitchen backing $480

24 Design and fabricate 6ft (w) sliding glass door with aluminium track $1,860

False ceiling & L-box **** Room

25 Supply labour and material to install 32ft of L-box and 178.5 sqft false ceiling $577

26 Supply labour and material to install curtain pelmet at 3 bedrooms $140

Discount ($1,683)

Total: $23,810

Edited by unclehua

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request