Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wishie

5Rm Bto@greenwalk - Simple & Budget

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very interested in the digital lock. Saw this promotion online. Anyone using this or any digital lock? Is it good?

10612979_542987112501702_820228630708797

This YDR323G has been mentioned in Stomp before. The locker can be unlock with just an allan key within 5 mins!

This yale door lock is also not strong because it is a rim lock. Look for a mortise lock which is more secure but price higher for a peace of mind. After much research on the net, I think I will not use any electronic lock or padlock on the gate. Instead I will change the cylinder lock for the main door and gate to Abloy cylinder using key alike system. Very low profile and bochap look which do not call out to burglar to break in but still strong enough to resist picking and bumping technique.

Renovation completed!

Some pics before moving in. While it's still consider neat. Still have lots of cleaning to do.. haha..

Sofa, dining table and chairs got from Star Living. Always dreamed of having a L-shaped sofa. Super love it!

20140920_161851.jpg

20140920_161837.jpg

20140920_162107.jpg

20140903_232628.jpg

20140903_232910.jpg

Ikea shelves and mirror. Install by my contractor.

20140920_162658.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! Not very sure about the blade difference but for mine, usually i just switch on to low and it's cooling enough already (probably because the weather now is cold XD) and at most med in the hot afternoon. 5 blades probably can cover more area? For mine it definitely can't reach the dining and study area.

Is the Samaire Brand fan light bright enough for a room? Eyeing on this fan too.

Yup, the white light is very bright. Prefer the warm light for watching tv.

Yup, the white light is very bright. Prefer the warm light for watching tv.

Can check with you where you bough the samaire fan ? I intend to buy. Thanks

Hi Wishie,

Can u send me your contractor's contact? Thanks so much :)

Sent

can you share your contractor's contact? hows' his attitude and workmanship?

Hmm It says you can't receive any message.

Anyway he's quite easy to talk to. After the renovation is done, i realize there's some part where we missed out, he come down to amend without any complain, though might be because the final payment hasn't been made haha. Nothing has fallen out of place yet, laminate still intact ect. Saw my neighbour laminate peeling off after 1-2months.. so i think the workshipmanship is quite good