Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wishie

5Rm Bto@greenwalk - Simple & Budget

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can u send me your contractor's contact? Thanks! :) if can email me the quote better :D

leslieandaudrey@gmail.com

Sent

Hi can share ur contractor contact w me pls? U can pm me or email me at milk.cookies.cream@gmail.com thks'

Sent

wooow~ you have a great home! could you take a picture of your MBR with the platform bed? Is your bed king or queens?

I am thinking of doing the same thing haa

Here's some photos of the masterbedroom.

Currently using a super single bed, changing to queen size soon. With queen size will still have some empty space at the sides. I think can fit king size but will take up the whole space

09282006.JPG

09282002.JPG

20141220_110955.jpg

Lucky the table managed to sit 2 person, and accommodate 2 desktop :D

09282004.JPG

Hi

You dun hv top cabinet for kitchen , is it a dish tray above your sink ? can help to take a closer pic and where u get it ?

Also I see your shoes cabinet , how much does it costs ? my contractor quoted me $880 for 4ft.

Thanks

Hi

You dun hv top cabinet for kitchen , is it a dish tray above your sink ? can help to take a closer pic and where u get it ?

Also I see your shoes cabinet , how much does it costs ? my contractor quoted me $880 for 4ft.

Thanks

I did have top cabinet, just not on both sides. Reason for the cabinet not being above the stove like what normally people did is because of the "beam" on top. We feel that it's a waste of space. Though we understand some find it ugly hence want to built cabinet to cover up.

beam.jpg

Other side of kitchen with cabinet.

20150208_230622.jpg

Dish tray from ikea.

20150208_230547.jpg

As for the shoe cabinet, i remember he said 1ft $220 and in the quote he state $880. I measure yesterday, it's 5ft. I guess he give me 1ft for free :D

Hi, can you please send me the contact of your contractor? Many thanks!

Sent.

Hi Wishie,

does your ID give you most of the idea or you feed in with idea?

Can you pm me the quotation and his contact?

thanks

email address....

andywong.realty@gmail.com

Sent.

It's our ideas and he will advise us if it's doable. As we already know what we want, example my masterbedroom arrangement ect, most ids I went just follow what i told them without special inputs. So I guess with our budget there's not much creative things they can do, hence we find contractor to save cost. No point getting a id if no design is needed.

Fellow dog lover here :) Absolutely love the dog door idea and your dog is adorable! My current main door and room door is FULL of my dog's scratch marks. Got to think of a way to prevent this at my new place.

Hi wishie

Your house looks great! Your inbox is full. Could you PM me your contractor details and quotations breakdown cost if possible. Thanks!

Hi, could you please kindly share with me your id's contacts?

Mine is a resale 3rm flat and I intend to do only very simple renos. Can't afford to have build in wardrode or tv console, toilet will be done by government HIP(home improvement program), will keep the living room and bedrooms flooring. Only 8ft kitchen btm cabinet.

Tried two ids but, they quoted me 20k which is much higher than my low budget of 15k.

Thanks and happy lunar new year.