Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wayan

Renovation Of Bare Minimum :) 4Rm Flat

Hi vanleoleo, my id said that he can get it for me at 235 which is cheaper than outside. So I asked him to help us buy. Haha.

Anyone know how to resize my photos? It keep saying I ran out of space. So I can't upload much. :(

wah so steady! i also want...

who is your ID? my sister is forming up her new home but her ID hmmm not v resourceful...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pls share ur id.. thanks

wah so steady! i also want...

who is your ID? my sister is forming up her new home but her ID hmmm not v resourceful...

PMed! Thanks for reading!

Hello. My Reno is done! So it's time to review my ID.

I think from a scale of 1 to 10, I will rate him 8.5. Basically, I didn't need to do much or monitor much. The work was smooth and fast. I will find something new done everyday. Even if there is a slight prob, he was able to retify the very next day. So I am very pleased with the overall result considering I want things good and least probs.

A few plus points for my ID. He bought 3 main home items at much cheaper price for me. Save me money and the trouble! The three items are:

1. I sourced for kitchen hob and hood and it costed more than 600. He told me he can get it for 558. So he bought it for me.

2. He also got for us the Grohe shower set at $388 net. Without the Gst.

3. As mentioned above, the heater he also bought at 235 which was cheaper than outside when I sourced myself.

Next, he wanted to make our bathroom look good. So he added for us additional warm light at the side for free!

Third, he had leftover internal cabinet laminate from the other projects and gave us for free!!! Our cabinet and wardrobe look super atas now. :)))

Fourth, he changed all old switches to newer ones for free!!!

Fifth, my brick wall feature wall is **** awesome. And cheap too! (I compared a few.)

Sixth, my toilet and kitchen tiles are much more ex than what ws agreed in the contract but he didn't charge us more. :)

Seventh, he changed ALL the window locks even though his worker damaged only one.

Of cos reno will have some cockups. I feel that he could have done better if he asked for the measurements of the kitchen cabinets. I'm 1.68m tall and the kitchen cabinet seems shorter (meaning the gap between the stove and the hood). I measured my mom's distance and my in laws distance, both are longer than mine. My ID said this was standard height but it could be something he can ask first? It wasn't something tt was too terrible. Just need some getting used to the few inches difference. He felt bad and gave us a free glass shower screen! (Worth $420)

After installing the shower screen, it felt a little flimsy as it doesn't have good support. But he went on to install a stainless steel rod on top to ensure better support after we feedback to him.

I think that's abt it! So if u are the kind that are lazy, I will recommend him as I feel that he has good project management. Lastly, we have a lot of things not bought and he offered to come again to help us install the small accessories like clothes hanger, clocks, etc when he come to touch up the paint. :)

Wow sounds really like good service. show us more pics of your beautiful home : )

Just wondering - did you consider other brands of storage heater like Ariston too? How did you settle on Joven? (asking on behalf of my lazy sister haha)

Thanks vanleoleo. Will upload more photos soon! Thanks.

I considered instant heater. But I heard that the water pressure is no good. Then jovan heater was recommended by my ID. And the price was reasonable.

Thanks vanleoleo. Will upload more photos soon! Thanks.

I considered instant heater. But I heard that the water pressure is no good. Then jovan heater was recommended by my ID. And the price was reasonable.

Thanks wayan! so is your home 90% done?

your ID gave u a better price for the water heater? did u check? cos i know all dealers have slightly diff prices..

mine home was 99% done. Just no tables. haha. but the reno was done very long ago.

Yes, I asked around the heater pricing before asking my ID to get it for me. =)

can't wait to see your done-done up pictures! :good:

my own water heater also failing on me haha need to go get a new one! still deciding - where did u go to look ard ah?