Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kellogs

Open Terrace With 4 Meter Roof

Dear members,

I have got approval to build a 4 meter roof on my open terrace but it appears I need to apply permission from URA for anything more than 2M in length.

May I know if any one has experience on this in regards with applying permit with URA?

Where do i hire qualified person for the submission?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest stanleyLee
Dear members,
I have got approval to build a 4 meter roof on my open terrace but it appears I need to apply permission from URA for anything more than 2M in length.
May I know if any one has experience on this in regards with applying permit with URA?
Where do i hire qualified person for the submission?
Thanks!

Yes i have the same problem too but i dont have to worry much as my contractor help me with everything so what i do was wait.

if u interested u can give him a buzz at Mr ho 93255355

Hi,

I have the same issue, just want to ask if we are talking about landed or condo here?

I was reading around and seems like the rules are eased a little recently

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/circulars/2014/Feb/dc14-03.aspx#

URA seems to say, "ok, I don't care now, talk to BCA and SCDF" after this article! And most importantly building management has to approve.

So my question is what if building management says I close one eye, but if gov agencies come, you have to tear it down?