marsha

Kitchen Cabinet Ideas? Sos!

Hi !!

I need serious help here.

Let me share some of my dream kitchen ideas for my 4rm Hougang BTO House,

I love the sun, sea and the blue sky.

So I'm settled with,

• TIFFANY BLUE BACK SPLASH / GLASS PACK
  • BLUE SKY QUARTZ WORK TOP (CONSIDERING - NOT SURE IF IT WILL MATCH WELL WITH MY TIFFANY BLUE BACK SPLASH.

I've did some researches about tiffany blue kitchen and got a lot of combination color that comes with white kitchen cabinets.

Of course, the downside of having WHITE kitchen cabinets is the maintenance, cleaning (with heavy cooking like me) and also yellowish in 10-15 years down the road (not as if you gonna change your kitchen housing every 3 years right?) ...

so!

My question is,

IS THERE ANY OTHER COLORS THAT COULD MATCH UP WITH MY TIFFANY BLUE BACK SPLASH / GLASS PACK OR BLUE SKY QUARTZ WORK TOP...OTHER THAN WHITE ?

tiffany blue back splash - below

27858bfb6d6ea89211a5799e6d6e83a3.jpg

blue sky quartz work top - below

diamond-sky.jpg

TIFFANY BLUE / TIFFANY GREEN BACK SPLASH

f06188860fe9d02a_9310-w660-h439-b0-p0--m

Edited by marsha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

very subjective.... cos colour is something like 'beauty lies in the beholder'

i would suggest black, reason it will really bring out the 'blue' with tint of white strips. (thought very few will want to do black cabinets)

either that, white and some lemon yellow to make your kitchen looks lively. u can also replace the yellow with bright red to give it a modern feel :)

Hi Kangeroo168,

Thanks for your comment.

When you mentioned black, tiffany blue and red.. I managed to google and came across the below kitchen image.

It has the retro/vintage look of it. - ( My husband is going for scandi theme for our living area. so I guess i may need to find a scandi theme as well for our kitchen)

But with having black cabinets, will it make my TINY KITCHEN even SMALLER? Lol.

96d0aec6edbdb35ebb619214be7ed822.jpg

it does makes your kitchen looks smaller.

that means you have to blend some colours into the black cabinets, to make it look not so small. thats why, seldom people do black :)