Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Has anyone engaged 3Interiors curtain contractor before? There are new flats around Yishun blk 333 and they stick flyers in that area for customers. We find the price attractive and thus engaged their service. Everything looks ok when this Chinese guy by the name of Timothy came to our house, together with a chubby chinese lady with tattoo to take measurement of the window. It was 08 Aug, National Day and we were watching the National Day parade at home. We were quoted $900 for master and living room for blinds and was asked to make a deposit of $500. We didn't have cash on hand thus bank transfer was done. Till to-date, they kept postponing the installation date and when we told them it must be done before house warming on 20 Sep, they said ok but did not show up. Most calls and messages were unanswered. We told them we wanted a refund, they said ok, will refund by 01 Oct but thereafter did not transfer the money. Did not reply to our SMS too. On their receipt issued to us, CO. Registration no. is valid on bizfile. His name is Timothy, contact no. 9620075. Company reg no. 53204878D. registered address is Blk 22 Chai Chee Rd #02-526 S'461022.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi keropi, i did engage their service. the guy name timothy. he talk very nicely in the beginning when he introduct his different type of curtains and blinds. once we place our order, he demanded 70% of the deposit. after we gave him the amt, his attitude change. he talk big and become arrogant. then at first we told him we want our curtain to be in in mid sept, and he agree. 1 week later,my contractor said to call him and ask him to come to my hse for installation of the curtain hanging strip. we did mbr, 1 common room and living room curtain and another room is blind. as he mention , he said he need 3 week for sewing of curtain, 3 week later, we called him to come n install the curtain. he then arrange a date with us. when he came for installation of curtain, there are so many defects. the blind rolling down is smooth but rolling up is not. he mentioned that because the length of the window is big. i am staying at a typical 4 room flat, new bto flat which only got 3 window in a common room. before the deal, he said its good to do the blind, now he said bcoz the window is big , so the blind is heavy. then my living room curtain also got problem. one side the curtain is too long, the other is too short. then he gave alot of excuese as the hdb leveling is not correct etc.. hdb wall got problem. then he brought the wrong curtain colour for master bedroom, he insist that he is right, end up, luckily i took a pic beforehand of the curtain we ordered, and he wrote the wrong code. he dun even wanna admit that he wrote the wrong code and still act arrogantly. we then demand him to change the curtain to the correct curtain. then the next time he came down to my place, we notice that the curtain in the living room cant move to the right. he insist that his company said to do this etc,,,, end up the last time he came, he talk nicely,, he arrange the curtain nicely, because we have 30% balance fee havent paid him. keropi,i hope you are able to get back your refund. i saw that his hp number change. i give you the one i had. its 9232 7327. his name is timothy yap, the 2nd time he came t my hse to install the window hanging strip, he also brought a plump woman and a worker. the address is also based at blk 22 chai chee road #02-526 singapore 461022. the paper got an enquiry telephone number of 66449102. hopes all these info helps. anyway just to add on, the amt he advertise dun include most of the design he shown, he will said if u wan to get this design, u need to add $100 or $200 top up .

hi, very recently faced the same issue with 3interiors, they have changed name to graceful interiors. the address is valid, he is still living at 22 chai chee #02-526 S'461022 as we spotted his car in the season parking lot SDQ3317E. he has run away with our $1500 and police is involved now.

we implore that anyone who got scammed also make a police report. His full name is Yap Teck Heng and the company is registered under his wife/mum name Yang Siok Lian. they have another business doing child care at hougang! i dont understand why these kind of people who cheat are doing childcare services.