Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aquanark

Recommendations For Ceiling Fan With Lights

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw Heritage at Geylang, they have the Samaire ceiling fan with lights.

The lights come in 3 tones and is really bright, 56 inch if I am not wrong about the size.

I may get the smaller size 49 inch with the same lighting kit for my bedroom as I don't need additional lights for the living room.

Samaire is made in Taiwan (according to the wholesaler uncle) and so far I am very impressed by the strength of the wind.

The looks is also pretty nice and price is quite reasonable.

The only thing is not many places selling Samaire.

I personally not "feeling" Fanco ceiling fans now and I wanted to get KDK from Tampoi (JB) but I am worried about the quality and durable.

Samaire has lifetime warranty for motor (not sure if so good) and has local warranty for 1 year if I am not wrong. :)

Samaire is made in Taiwan (according to the wholesaler uncle) and so far I am very impressed by the strength of the wind.

The looks is also pretty nice and price is quite reasonable.

The only thing is not many places selling Samaire.

I personally not "feeling" Fanco ceiling fans now and I wanted to get KDK from Tampoi (JB) but I am worried about the quality and durable.

Samaire has lifetime warranty for motor (not sure if so good) and has local warranty for 1 year if I am not wrong. :)

Thanks for the info.

KDK fans are really good but most of them have no lights attached.

I tried asking around for Crestar fans selling in JB, so far no one knows where.