Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yelena, lovely home n am truly inspired..can u share mr j & e contact pls tks vm dear..

Thank you! ^^

No problem, I'll drop you a pm in a bit!

Hi Yelena, hope you solved your cement screed issues. I did a cement screed for my previous flat and did not experience any dampness or wetness issues. But it is a known fact that concrete contains a lot of moisture and this moisture will take a year to dissipate. The issues that you have could be due to just the screed as it was more than 6 months after key collection that you did the floor. Do keep us posted on the rectification works...

Btw, would appreciate if you could PM me your contractor's contacts. I'll be starting on my reno journey in about 3 months and it'll be a cement screed floor as well.. :)

Hi Yelena,

I would like to have the contact of your contractor J and E.

Oh, I think your laminate turns out gorgeous, may I know what name is your wood grain laminate? Is it from Lamitak? :)

Please pm me. Thank you very much.

Hi Yelena

Thanks for sharing with us your reno journey so far...Perhaps if you don mind, could you PM me the contacts of your contractor Mr J n E?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Yelena, hope you solved your cement screed issues. I did a cement screed for my previous flat and did not experience any dampness or wetness issues. But it is a known fact that concrete contains a lot of moisture and this moisture will take a year to dissipate. The issues that you have could be due to just the screed as it was more than 6 months after key collection that you did the floor. Do keep us posted on the rectification works...

Btw, would appreciate if you could PM me your contractor's contacts. I'll be starting on my reno journey in about 3 months and it'll be a cement screed floor as well.. :)

Hi! Fortunately yes, it is now smooth and dry! I wasn't too worried about the dampness but more of the oily and sticky top layer that caused our cow hide to mould. We have decided to forgo the top epoxy layer in case the same problem comes back to haunt us!

Sure, I will pm you shortly :) I am so surprised that you are still going for cement screed flooring for your next house!

Hi Yelena,

I would like to have the contact of your contractor J and E.

Oh, I think your laminate turns out gorgeous, may I know what name is your wood grain laminate? Is it from Lamitak? :)

Please pm me. Thank you very much.

Hi! It is from Admira. The darker tone used in the kitchen is QBK794W and the lighter tone used in the master bedroom is QBK793W. :)

Sure, I'll pm you!

Hi Yelena

Thanks for sharing with us your reno journey so far...Perhaps if you don mind, could you PM me the contacts of your contractor Mr J n E?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reading! Sure, pm you in a bit :)

Hi Yelena,

is that the ussual costto install lights, sockets and other electrical items?

so it's not within the initial quote?

on the other hand, can i get J&E's contact ?

thanks

J