Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Yelana

I will be receiving my BTO flat next year. I appreciate it if you could assist in letting me have the following:

- i read you had visited a YT factory selling doors. May I know which company is that?

- your carpenters' contacts

Thank you :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for sharing your reno journey! Could u send me Contractor J and E contacts details please? My email is lynn_cheng3112@yahoo.com.sg

Kitchen

15941626851_899ff5afbb_b.jpg

Hi there,

Saw your beautiful kitchen photos.

Would like to check with you regarding the wooden plank that is just below the top cabinet row where you have the power points. Did you install that there so as to hide the box for the power points? How thick is it, do you happen to have any pic of how it was installed?

Edited by mrbytez

Hi Yelena..

nice house...

would you mind to share the Mr J & E contact no? (via PM or email to edwardbuntoro82@gmail.com)

I'm in the midst of finding a right ID-contractor..

Thanks

Edited by tuwinkk

Hi there,

Saw your beautiful kitchen photos.

Would like to check with you regarding the wooden plank that is just below the top cabinet row where you have the power points. Did you install that there so as to hide the box for the power points? How thick is it, do you happen to have any pic of how it was installed?

Hi, thank you for the compliment! :)

Yes it is installed to hide the 'powerpoint boxes'. It's approximately 4cm thick. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the progression taken, sorry!

Hi Yelena! Hope you're still around. Thanks so much for sharing your renovation journey. Its an immense help and I learned a lot from you.

First of, am also thinking of doing a cement screed flooring. Now that your problem has been rectified, I wonder if it's totally smooth, or is there a powdery surface? And secondly, I'd be grateful if you could share J&E's contact!

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Hi Yelena! Hope you're still around. Thanks so much for sharing your renovation journey. Its an immense help and I learned a lot from you.
First of, am also thinking of doing a cement screed flooring. Now that your problem has been rectified, I wonder if it's totally smooth, or is there a powdery surface? And secondly, I'd be grateful if you could share J&E's contact!
Thank you so much and have a great day!

I'm glad it helped! :)

Yes it is now totally smooth and amazing! I mean, it isn't perfect but we have come into terms with our flooring and learnt how to enjoy it as it is. Our flooring has hairline cracks all over and we have patches of the floor on the verge of flaking off but that can be easily solved with patching it up with cement again. During the wetter and more humid period, we noticed that some parts of our floor will feel damp and sometimes even wet. Other than that, we have no complaints so far. We are still loving that seamless look of our floor!

I will pm you the contact in a sec! :)

Hi Yelena, cld you pls share your carpenter's contact? Also, I'm very curious about your projector set up. It's something i have been considering too. Cld u explain pls how and where the projector screen is installed? Also, is the projector hanging 24/7 from ceiling? Thanks in advance!