Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Feliciachua

Our 4 Room Love Nest..modern Scandinavian Theme

Kitchen carpentry

Our kitchen carpentry is up...1 side top and bottom, other side is our tall unit..kompacplus top and glass backing, and hood and hob still not up yet, hope we can see it the next few days.. :jammin:

The workmanship is good..all soft closing..didn't spot any defects etc. But there is a problem with our pull-out steel dish rack, (have not fixed the clear class yet), we opted for blum lift up hydraulic, but it does not allow us to open at mid-way, when we pull up, it will automatically go up to the top and hit the cupboard at the top..ID will help us fix it next week.. ;)

img-20141130-wa0006-e1417318889524.jpg

Our tall unit:

Kompacplus top not up yet..the big space is to cater for our 3-in 1 oven..anyone can recommend a good conventional oven? :good:

img-20141129-wa0029-e1417317570465.jpg

My big pull out drawer..installed blum anti-slam for 5 drawers.. :rolleyes:

20141129_155357-e1417317788561.jpg

more updates to come! we are satisfied with the results and hope to see our shoe cabinet, wardrobe and tv feature wall soon.. :P

Edited by Feliciachua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Alvin! my ID contact: Colin from Renozone Interior.. PM you his contact..cheers!

Hi Sharon! here you go:

Tracklights bought from this seller: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4606817-7105804623.11.CscVBE&id=25661520767

Forwarder used: Yunfei..its around SG110 per CBM..i combine shipment with my taobao friends.. :rolleyes: ..HTH!!

Haha!! same same!! ya..we tried to remove it and it is ugly because you can see the two bulbs.. :wacko: we will try to use a higher wattage bulbs first,.the max is 20W, maybe we will try 18W? haha..update u the results... ;)

Hi there, how did you go about using Yunfei?are they are the same kind of forwarders like peeka or amcom?the process of buying yourself and asking seller to sent to yunfei warehouse?

Hi there, how did you go about using Yunfei?are they are the same kind of forwarders like peeka or amcom?the process of buying yourself and asking seller to sent to yunfei warehouse?

Hihi! Yes, its like a forwarder. We send the links to them and they help us buy. I join order with a group. HTH!

Can you post the link to the track light again? Doesn't seems to work..

Also, is 7W bright enough?

Thanks

Opps..sorry for the broken link! Here's the link again:http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4606726-7105804626.19.In9AYG&id=25661520767

I am using my hp, let me know if it still doesn't work.

We find that 7W is just nice (we didnt want it to be very bright, we just wanted to create a light ambience) We put 4 along walkway and 4 **** area.You might want to consider mixing with 12W if you want it brighter. HTH! :)

Hihi! Yes, its like a forwarder. We send the links to them and they help us buy. I join order with a group. HTH!

is there a website that you go to liaise with yunfei?the cu pricing is cheap

How much is the blum drawer if you are comfy to share? Thanks.

Hi there! i only opted for the blum runners and tracks..not the drawers.. :) ..sorry for the confusion..

If i dont opt for blum runners, ID will give me those normal ones..

is there a website that you go to liaise with yunfei?the cu pricing is cheap

Hi there! there is no website, got to watsapp to liaise with them..i join order with a group and we consolidated the orders..HTH! :)