Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fannz

Blind For Balcony - Roller Or Pvc (Like Timber Type)

Hello newbie here currently working on house reno.

Currently I cannot decide if I should install outdoor roller blind or PVC (like timber type) for my balcony. A few of my neighbours have installed the PVC type but I'm not very sure how they do it to make sure it can hold when it's windy.

If anyone has installed the outdoor PVC type, can you please let me know how you do it for your balcony?

I have signed package with a curtain shop at JB and the price they quote is quite reasonable.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My estate wants us to remove the wooden/PVC blind as they get black after a while. Their advice is to replace with The grey partial black out kind as in the link above (http://www.mingsliving.com/#!blinds/c158d).

So now, we're considering to remove totally or to a new replacement. Anyone has good recommendations for blinds company or maybe even just for removal only as we won't be able to do it ourselves.

TIA!! =)

Edited by pulpy

No balcony at my home but I do have floor to ceiling window in my living room. Windows are north facing but get some sun on left wall in the morning and on right wall in the late afternoon. I am using curtain now (7 years old) but the cloth is dis-integrating. More dust particles on the floor where the curtain is. Should be due to the UV from the sun.

I can make a new set for a few hundred dollars but probably will do without in future.

i've installed my outdoor blinds from CK 83635326. His system for outdoor blind uses heavy duty system Japan brand.

Edited by SethJr
insert brand of blinds