Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galapogos

Samsung Vs Electrolux Fridge

hi pple,

chanced upon this thread and cooincidentally i'm looking at these 2 brands! haha will anyone happen to have more experiences to share with these 2 brands?

thanks!!

Edited by Peiwen Regine

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Panasonic bottom freezer was Gooding, mine 2.5yrs already, so far so good, still works like new condition.

Very quiet for inverter motor, we will shift from JB to Sg for end of this month :)

Hi, I just bought one panasonic bottom freezer NRBR347 which is the latest model according to the shop.

Glad to hear that yours is working in a very good condition. Hopefully, mine will serve me well also.

Welcome back home.

I'm looking for a fridge for my new place also. In fact, I really like the Electrolux fridge as compare to other models. And Electrolux is more expensive than Samsung. My colleague told me that he bought a samsung fridge 3years ago and he has to look for help right after the warranty period. After the repaired, his samsung fridge not as cold as before. Samsung not doubt is very affordable, but I don't think I will choose Samsung as it don't have good review from other's forum also. Besides, according to the sales promoter from Harwey Norman, those energy saving(more ticks) fridge will not be as cold as less ticks ones.

I have shortlisted to Electrolux, Hitachi and Panasonic.

Panasonic bottom freezer was Gooding, mine 2.5yrs already, so far so good, still works like new condition.

Very quiet for inverter motor, we will shift from JB to Sg for end of this month :)

I'm looking for a fridge for my new place also. In fact, I really like the Electrolux fridge as compare to other models. And Electrolux is more expensive than Samsung. My colleague told me that he bought a samsung fridge 3years ago and he has to look for help right after the warranty period. After the repaired, his samsung fridge not as cold as before. Samsung not doubt is very affordable, but I don't think I will choose Samsung as it don't have good review from other's forum also. Besides, according to the sales promoter from Harwey Norman, those energy saving(more ticks) fridge will not be as cold as less ticks ones.

I have shortlisted to Electrolux, Hitachi and Panasonic.

My Samsung 2 door side by side fridge with water and ice dispenser can't even last for 2 years.Hmm i also don't really believe the energy efficiency ticks...Best is ask around and see which brand is the best.

Hi,

I was looking for a mid to large top or bottom freezer fridge, and the Samsung RT43 came up tops. Pretty value for money ($959 for 440L nett), good energy efficiency (3 ticks, $100/year), design is clean and understated, and it's a new model.

However, while shopping for the lowest price at Courts, my wife chanced upon the Electrolux ESE5608TARMY side by side fridge. It's much bigger, more expensive, but at $1399, very reasonably priced compared to other side by sides. The construction quality is better than the Samsung as well, but energy efficiency is very low (1 tick, $211/year). My wife really loves it, and frankly, so do I, but it's an older model (I think early 2013 or even 2012?) and I'm not sure about Electrolux quality/durability.

Does anyone have any comments on the Electrolux ESE5608TARMY or Samsung RT43?

Thanks!