Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Applepie26

Tilting Of Main Door

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For me.. I am using mobile phone to check the degree and double confirm with the marking done by FSM.

I download the app (both is free app) Compass 360 Pro and Fengshui Compass. Both give me the same reading.

Bear in mind, reading at various location might produce different reading (e.g. on top of floor).

To get my current reading, I would close my main door then launch the app. Place the phone align with the main door (middle of the door)

This method work for me. So you may want to give it a try

Add-on: Make sure your phone has the digital compass feature :)

Edited by owentch

I did fengshui for my previous flat but now this new one, I just move in and forgo with the fengshui. Everythings going fine for the first one month but now it is living ****. Many obstructions arises and family members relations turn sour. It is due to fengshui or it a matter of how human handle things.?????

new environment, new expectations. human demand better conditions than previous since it is new.

if you "think"of negatives, maybe get a fsm - to feel good after that. And make sure your family is involved with fsm consultation too to give their inputs.

Just like govt policies, citizens give their inputs to be "heard"'

I did fengshui for my previous flat but now this new one, I just move in and forgo with the fengshui. Everythings going fine for the first one month but now it is living ****. Many obstructions arises and family members relations turn sour. It is due to fengshui or it a matter of how human handle things.?????

Old house no problem....now new house got problem.....with the same people....answer so obvious liaozzzz.

I did fengshui for my previous flat but now this new one, I just move in and forgo with the fengshui. Everythings going fine for the fist one month but now it is living ****. Many obstructions arises and family members relations turn sour. It is due to fengshui or it a matter of how human handle things.?????

every place has its own energy that is a mixture from the events that has happened.

so always renew and purge old energies before moving into a new place.....

every place has its own energy that is a mixture from the events that has happened.

so always renew and purge old energies before moving into a new place.....

Sound chiam!!! and catch no ball.

Earth revolves continuously without rest since it's formed.

Sun rises from the East and goes down to the west without fail everyday.

Things(so called energies) get changed every slip seconds, whether you like it or not. Human simply can't stop it.

The future comes the present then goes into history.

'Old' energies being 'purged' every slip seconds and 'new' surviving energies replaced automatically - the law of nature says.

Question is what and how do you know or make that surviving energies that you LOVE surround you, over and over again.

Practically I've found it rather difficult to create that 'beloving energies' to be always surrounding, but I've found an alternative:

I change myself to love those energies around me - then they become my 'beloving energies' !

Master Chang gave us a choice. If we really want to tilt then let him know.

Tilt door is really necessary? Hmm.. No other way? Looks like Chang loves to tilt door.. like his signature heheh

Bro Bepgof should share. Seriously don't know. I think change the shifting of the main door and reorientate the house?

Bro Htng, welcome back. Previously I did mention about my 3rd bro's case, he said....64 卦.

Anyway, tilting door is the 'effect' of some fs school of thought. And personally I don't quite understand the linkage between 'cause & effect'.

I'm engineering/business/finance trained, so while looking at the universe inevitably wearing these color lens for interpreting things....

Obviously, to me, there are infinite '卦' in our living environment, not only 64.

64 equals to 2 to the power of 6, mathematically.

However, the 'cause & effect' (same as sow & reap) is the basic universal law.

Problems to us are that there too many 'causes' are 'unidentifiable' in a quantitative way, eg human relationship could be a 'push' or 'pull' driver in a given situation.

Quantitative 'Capital' is often a 'push' factor in business settings.

Of course, there are many macro and micro issues that link to the happening of a particular event.

And again, we do not really understand, at a certain point of time, how these issues could affect our lives exactly, at that point or even in the near further.

It sounds too chiam? Some examples here:

If Fed raises interest rate (macro) this Sept or Dec, then the cost of borrowing would go up that affect many business ventures who may close shops.

The stock markets would most likely to turn north while bond markets go south...many ppls would be affected.

Political uncertainty (macro),say our neighbouring country - many would be affected, some go 'up', some 'down', some 'unchange'.

Oil price slide(macro) - many many ppls 'suffer' while some 'gain'.

Ineffective management of a company (micro) - Only the stakeholders dealing with that company affected.

I can't see the point of tilting the door - it won't stop the interest from going up. It won't stop you from not getting into political uncertainty. It also won't prevent the oil price going up or down. It also can't guaranteed you from not being an employee of an ineffective managed company.

However, perhaps, tiling the door would help one to be felt psychologically 'better'.

Don't forget that 'emotion impels men to actions'.

Human emotion is a branch of psychology study.

Similar situations that many engage FSM, so as 'to feel better'.

But, what really could help, in a more practical sense, that prevent men to go into 'unfavourable' situations?

Or to get engaged into a 'more favourable' situations?

Edited by bepgof

Anyone knows the logic for tilting main door?

I think tilt the whole house to achieve the facing and sitting direction more effective......if not 蛇头摆尾.