Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hazelline

Our New Home (Wood & White Maybe Scandinavian?)

Good morning Hazeline,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! i got my key already..

Anyway, i have already contact Uncle peter and then realize that he did the reno with my brother in law also.. hehe..

After going through all the pricing and quality of workmanship, my wife and I decided to engage him..

So now is waiting to finalize the final stuff when taking taking measurement..

By the way, may i check with you the measurement of your living room cabinet behind your sofa?

Regards,

DY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi! May i have your contractor's contact too pls? Thank you so much!

hihi..will pm you..

Good morning Hazeline,

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! i got my key already..

Anyway, i have already contact Uncle peter and then realize that he did the reno with my brother in law also.. hehe..

After going through all the pricing and quality of workmanship, my wife and I decided to engage him..

So now is waiting to finalize the final stuff when taking taking measurement..

By the way, may i check with you the measurement of your living room cabinet behind your sofa?

Regards,

DY

Wow..congrats and have fun with your Reno..haha..hope it will be great n fun journey for you...

The cabinet is around 2.4m long..

Guest chelleyz24

Hi hazlline, I showed my husband your T-blog and he loves the design too =) really hope you can pm me your contractor and the cost, thank you so much. Can you also share where you got the lights in your living area? the round light in the middle? thanks!

Hi hazlline, I showed my husband your T-blog and he loves the design too =) really hope you can pm me your contractor and the cost, thank you so much. Can you also share where you got the lights in your living area? the round light in the middle? thanks!

Haha thank you..will pm you the contact.. Anyway the light I got it at lightings.com.sg store at tradehub21 so you can check it out..but I saw similar ones at taobao before and it's cheaper..just that we worry about the shipping so didn't go for it..

Guest chelleyz24

:DThanks Hazelline! Possible to take close up of your living room lighting? =) Is it made of wood like material?

Hi! :)

Your house looks beautiful! :)

Woody + white is the theme i'm also looking for.. :) :)

Do you mind emailing me your contractor's contact? No ID right?

My email is liyang.winda@gmail.com

Many thanks! :)

Hi Hazeline,

Congratulation on your completion of your renovation. I am really impressed with your accomplishment without the help of an ID.

Can I request for your contractor's contact and quote?

Thanks in advance. =D

:DThanks Hazelline! Possible to take close up of your living room lighting? =) Is it made of wood like material?

Yap it's made from bamboo wood..Hmm I have a photo of the lighting in my previous post..maybe you can take a look?

Hi! :)

Your house looks beautiful! :)

Woody + white is the theme i'm also looking for.. :) :)

Do you mind emailing me your contractor's contact? No ID right?

My email is liyang.winda@gmail.com

Many thanks! :)

Yap yap..no ID...these are mainly our ideas and just letting contractor do accordingly and helping us to coordinate..can pm u the contacts instead?

Hi Hazeline,

Congratulation on your completion of your renovation. I am really impressed with your accomplishment without the help of an ID.

Can I request for your contractor's contact and quote?

Thanks in advance. =D

Hihi..thank you so much for your compliment..we are lucky things turn out well and as what we imagine..haha..will pm you the contacts..

These are the photos of our flat..lucky for us that our living room is facing a park..so we wont be too near any buildings..

gallery_63855_546_6992.jpg

These are my toilets..MBR toilet still quite spacious..but the common toilet abit narrow..

gallery_63855_546_58211.jpg

gallery_63855_546_46020.jpg

The kitchen really very small as the store room door is in the kitchen..hated this as as I cant do much cabinets but there are pros as well..because alot of my friends mention that at least its not in the living room..else it will look super ugly and they need to think of ways to hide it..

gallery_63855_546_3688.jpg

Hi neighbour, we stay in the same block and same unit but at a higher level. Nice meeting ya!

Hi neighbour, we stay in the same block and same unit but at a higher level. Nice meeting ya!

Hihi there...wow..you can recognize from the photos..haha..

Hi Hazeline,

Can PM me your mover contacts? TIA.

PS: Think your mailbox is full

Oops...okok shall clear my inbox..will pm you my mover contacts..

Hi pls share the contractor contact with me too! Tks in advance!

okok sure..will pm you...

Hi, Could you share your contractor's contact and cost with me? The workmanship looks pretty good :)

Hihi...thank you..I will pm you the details..

So far the workmanship I feel its not too bad..and if you are someone who is concerned on sticking to the schedule..you can approach them..really on time!!