Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Sengkang Residents

cheh. CNY very common... my maler also did it before :yamseng:

so 2008 CNY must take the chances to invite them to come in lor .. .def will bring good luck.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so 2008 CNY must take the chances to invite them to come in lor .. .def will bring good luck.

sure bo ?

then 2008 u remeber to ubvute

Courts Compasspoint closing down sale. I saw a lot of LCD TV display set going off the shelf super fast. Last day next Sunday.

Heard that Best Denki is the next tenant.

Courts Compasspoint closing down sale. I saw a lot of LCD TV display set going off the shelf super fast. Last day next Sunday.

Heard that Best Denki is the next tenant.

that explains why every weekend they are selling LCD so cheap :sport-smiley-004:

Hi ALL , A very good evening to all .

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:lol:!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

Guys,

Plan to buy fernvale @ sk but until now still not sure if this will be my future house. What do you guys think about fernvale, read from this thread that fernvale is a bit ulu?

Cheers,

Vibranze

Guys,

Plan to buy fernvale @ sk but until now still not sure if this will be my future house. What do you guys think about fernvale, read from this thread that fernvale is a bit ulu?

Cheers,

Vibranze

Ulu is good! It makes your money worth. Wht not consider moving into Punggol... It is even more ulu and you get lots of peace and great air to breath.

Happy house hunting :D

hi mighty6,

where are you staying? punggol? punggol not consider ulu liao since govt put a lot of project down there, eg. punggol 21, etc.

but i feel fernvale is not that ulu too, hehe, near fernvale lrt and jalan kayu:)

cheers,

vibranze

hi mighty6,

where are you staying? punggol? punggol not consider ulu liao since govt put a lot of project down there, eg. punggol 21, etc.

but i feel fernvale is not that ulu too, hehe, near fernvale lrt and jalan kayu:)

cheers,

vibranze

Hi Vibranze,

Yep. I have been staying at Punggol Central, 190 for almost 5 years now... Ya the so called Punggol 21 Master plan was amended in 2003 and all development are moving at a tortise pace.

So you keen to move into Punggol? It is actually a very nice quite place

Cheers, :P

hi mighty6,

i would like too, but punggol's unit is a bit expensive compare to sk, so i think sk is more suit me:) fernvale is actually the quitest among all the *vale in sk.

cheers,

vibranze

Edited by vibranze

hi mighty6,

i would like too, but punggol's unit is a bit expensive compare to sk, so i think sk is more suit me:) fernvale is actually the quitest among all the *vale in sk.

cheers,

vibranze

Hi Vibranze,

So you have decided on Fernvale? As long as your family is happy and feel good about it, that is what matters most. Still neighbours separated merely by the TPE.

Sorry, have no advise for you on wet market location.

Someone from Seng Kang, please help to enlighten Vibranze.

:unsure:

Oh yes Vibranze,

Since Punggol have limited amenities, we do quite a fair bit of shopping at Seng Kang as well. Usually at RiverVale, Seng Kang Plaza or Mall? (yes, there is a wet market there... the place where HDB branch office is) and the Compass Point.

Hope that helps... :bangwall:

Edited by mighty6

Hi Mighty6,

Yes, I decided and will focus on Fernvale:)

Some agents told me that there are some wet markets there, one at fernvale lrt behind koufu then another small shop that sell veggies, etc at 403A.

Yeah, those place you mentioned will be my target for monthly shopping for buying items in bulk 8|

:bangwall:

Hi Vibranze,

So you have decided on Fernvale? As long as your family is happy and feel good about it, that is what matters most. Still neighbours separated merely by the TPE.

Sorry, have no advise for you on wet market location.

Someone from Seng Kang, please help to enlighten Vibranze.

8|

Oh yes Vibranze,

Since Punggol have limited amenities, we do quite a fair bit of shopping at Seng Kang as well. Usually at RiverVale, Seng Kang Plaza or Mall? (yes, there is a wet market there... the place where HDB branch office is) and the Compass Point.

Hope that helps... :unsure: