Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tweetie

Hob & Hood, Oven

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on EF hob & hood, is it good? And kuche oven, is it good? My ID will be throwing all these 3 in the package.

Im a heavy cooker so which brand of hob & hood should i get and as for oven which brand is good?

I really need help...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on EF hob & hood, is it good? And kuche oven, is it good? My ID will be throwing all these 3 in the package.

Im a heavy cooker so which brand of hob & hood should i get and as for oven which brand is good?

I really need help...

You may consider Fujioh, Hood - FS890 (jap)/FX900(china) or Hob FG3793SVGL, etc (come with safety valve and inner fire).

First the hood is easy maintain and no carbon filter are require.

Price wise, it range btw $800 to $900 for complete set.

To complete with uilt in oven FBO9 at $650 or FBO78 at $800.

Hope above information helps :)

You may consider Fujioh, Hood - FS890 (jap)/FX900(china) or Hob FG3793SVGL, etc (come with safety valve and inner fire).

First the hood is easy maintain and no carbon filter are require.

Price wise, it range btw $800 to $900 for complete set.

To complete with uilt in oven FBO9 at $650 or FBO78 at $800.

Hope above information helps :)

Hi jhchin,

I am also interested in the Fujioh Hood, however i understand from my ID and seen the actual set, it is quite protruding and the depth is about 580mm.

are you using it? If yes, can take a picture and share how you counter this?

anyone else also using Fujioh? can share some pictures?

thanks in advance.

Hi simple13,thankz. Saw it and it good choice. I will hunt for it. Dimensions is also good and fitting. Pricing if I not wrong will be around 390 sgd.

Googled for model and saw one company selling.

Thanks.

Tweetie

I bought EF hob, hood and oven.

Hob - EFH9730

Hood - CK Premio

Oven - BO AE7703

All recommended by the shop. I buy 1 whole set quite cheap, around $1.2k like that.

I have brand new Electrolux hood, hob, washer and dryer to let go. Comes with warranty. Got them as gifts. Please offer $ if interested.

Models

Washer EWP85752

Dryer EDP2074PDW

Hood EFP9520X

Hob EGG3412/EGG3422

Any user has any feedback on the Ellane EB-228SV and Rinnai RB2FVSVA cooker hob? I have shortlisted both the models and would like to hear more on the feedbacks from the user.

hello,anyone knw where can find teka oven?only at ue square?

hi homesweethome,

im considering teka hobs and hoods too. came across a website that sells teka as well, called www.zucook.com.sg

they are having discounts now. maybe would buy from them

My 2 years old rinnai Rh 382 is coated with 'oil dew'. I soaked the 3 filters with hot soapy water but the grease is too tough to remove and remains sticky.

Any advice on how to solve it?

Hi jhchin,

I am also interested in the Fujioh Hood, however i understand from my ID and seen the actual set, it is quite protruding and the depth is about 580mm.

are you using it? If yes, can take a picture and share how you counter this?

anyone else also using Fujioh? can share some pictures?

thanks in advance.

hi jhchin and ifongliao,

i was also considering Fujioh FX890 Hood as it seems to have received the most positive reviews for the functionality and easy to maintain, best thing is this is made in Japan. However the bulky size is a hinder for me to go ahead with this purchase.... anyone has photos of the hood installed in the kitchen? Mind sharing?

For the new SLM 900, it looks perfect for new kitchen, however I was told it's not made in Japan.... simple13, mind sharing the reviews on this product?

thanks!!

hi homesweethome,

im considering teka hobs and hoods too. came across a website that sells teka as well, called www.zucook.com.sg

they are having discounts now. maybe would buy from them

hi jaczu, mind sharing which model are you looking at? Teka seems like a gd brand but it's slightly pricey.

hi jaczu, mind sharing which model are you looking at? Teka seems like a gd brand but it's slightly pricey.

hi wygoh,

i have actually just bought Teka DSB 70 chimney hood and CGW LUX 86 3G AI AL 2TR from zucook.com.sg, and I must say it looks great in my kitchen!

well for me this fits my kitchen the best. i think maybe you should find something that fits the dimensions of your kitchen. price wise, it may be slightly pricey but i think esp for kitchen ware its always a good investment to pay just slightly more from a trusted brand like teka which is from germany. made the decision cos i came across some pretty good reviews and discounts on teka items.

hope this helps!