Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
maverlim

Anyone Has Contractor To Recommend Me 5Rm Bto

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest stanleyLee

I just got my bto 3mth back. One thing good about my ID is before we even start anything he want me to list the things i want and the things i need which i find it very good and not forgetting the design i wanted. I got 3 quote from 3 different ID but my this ID is the cheapest and the idea they gave me just shut my mouth because is just too out of the world kind. Workmanship i will say nothing to say 10/10. So far i have ref 2 of my friend to him both of them will very happy about the ID, If u are interested u can give him a call at 9325 5355 Allan

Im sorry to say i jus find gg for packages introduced by any firm is just a waste of time n ALOT of hidden cost... first thing the materials that is permitted within the packages are low end and limited. So if u wan a lil better must add money... a budget of 30K is workable... im nt representing any id or contractor firm. Im also waitin for key collection appointment... been walkin around alot for id n contractor... have yet t0 confirm with any... bt my advice is... once they advertise the package deal... walk away as its jus a gimmick to make u come in. Once in they will start cutting ure throat...

Gd luck...

• Like 1