Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I am considering Evorich laminated flooring for my 4 room HDB BTO 90m2 internal floor space. I am looking for good and bad review about this company and their laminated flooring. Appreciated all your comments. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ling Jia Yi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jia yi,

Do you mean vinyl flooring?

For what i know laminate flooring normally come with skirting.

Im looking for vinyl flooring as well but my concern is about the emission of the formaldhyde.

Is there any vinyl flooring contain zero formaldhyde? Anyone care to share..

Thanks alot

Does any know knows of any company carries zero formaldhyde laminate or vinyl flooring (e0 or e1 or less formaldehyde emission)?

Looking to install soon.

Any body has the info, can share here or via pm.

Thank you.

Hi all, I've used Laflor vinyl tiles, and it didn't cost me that much for the vinyl, they provided me with a good service and always update me as and when i needed. If you guys are interested, can drop me your contact at eathemenu@hotmail.com so that i can send you guys the flooring of my place. :good:

Hello,

looking for someone to take over my Evorich Herf package which I've paid a deposit of $500 as I've decided to go for tiles instead.

Secured special rate last year at $5.80 psf + 10% wastage + 7% GST. (If i'm not wrong, their standard price is $6.20 now)

- free coordination with main ID

- no colour limitation

- Herf direct lifetime warranty

- Senior salesman quoted us for the whole house to get the special price. Option to opt out for kitchen & bathrooms and keep the same price.

(Ie. 3 Bedrooms + Living/Dining room)

Pls PM me if keen :)

• Like 1

Disappointed with the sales tactics of one of the more well known flooring company Evo**ch flooring.

Paid a deposit in Jan 2016 and was promised the deposit will be refunded if I changed my mind.

Contacted them a few days later to get the refund as I decided to go for tiles instead.

One month later still have not received the cheque. Contacted them and was told the cheque still waiting for approval from the Managing Director as "he is still overseas" 

Not sure if the Managing Director will ever come back and if I will ever get my refund back. 

Hi all, for those who would like to overlay their house, I have a package from Evorich which we locked in the price of their HERF. Letting go Coz I want to get my contractor to do my flooring instead. Pls pm me if you want more details. Cheers!