Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jez2014

Mission (Almost) Impossible - 25K 4Rm Bto Renovation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi jez2014, thank you for a very entertaining T-blog and looking forward to seeing your completed home sweet home.

I worked with JE on my house renovation too. I am sure glad it was before they became such a big hit on the forum and at a time when they probably had more time for all of their projects. I second you on checking and requesting for VO updates with your contractors when renovating your place. I now know to my lasting regret that I should have bargained with E on my VOs. I was another easy customer for them and paid up for the VOs. Did not know any of the costs of the additional works and just paid!! *Foolish*

In my case, it was mostly my electrical work that did me in. In the end the electrical work cost me more than what I would had to pay if I went for their package deal!!

hello! glad i found your t-blog cuz i'm trying to look for affordableeee contractors with good carpentry expertise and your house is swee la~~ Though i'm quite anal with punctuality.. ahem.. but if possible, can you pls also pm me with the contractors' names/contacts and company name? Many thanks in advance and i do look forward to your completed house posting~!!

Hi everyone, thanks for following our journey. It's now come to an end. Unless we realize we've forgotten anything, we aren't likely to make any further posts about our house.

You can find pictures of our completed renovation as follows:

Final Pictures of our Home

a. Study - Here

b. Living Room - Here

c. Kitchen - Here

d. Bedroom 1 - Here

e. Master Bedroom - Here

f. Toilets - Here

g. Final budget + Our moving company + Sofa pictures! - Here

Hope you've found what we've written helpful - both of us work in jobs that require us to patiently help people, on a day to day basis... so your smile and thanks would really make our day! :)

Good luck with your own homes! :)

Edited by jez2014

Hi Jez, thanks for ur PM. Sorry suaku me.. didn't know where to check for PM.. until my hubby (I'm the lady cos the username is my fave game) taught me how. Paiseh! !

just to share that i do enjoy ur t-blog.. qt inspiring n informative.. amazing that u can maintain the cost with ur nego skills n still get a **** good job.

Lastly, welcome home!! (:

Hi again jez! Goodness gracious, when I got your pm, I'm like almost in tears for your informative insight to a complete stranger. For that I'm forever grateful~ :D

Enjoy your beautiful home whilst the rest of us scour bravely ahead! Tks!

Hi Jez! I loved reading your posts! Just got my keys as well and am looking forward to my renovation. BUT, i have not found any ID or contractor who is suitable yet! I wanted to ask if you could share with me your contractor (JE) who had did such an amazing job for you? Please PM me. Thank you!

Guest Andy Moo Moo

Hi,

Your house looks great. Can you pm me your ID contact and quotation? Thanks

Andywong.realty@gmail.com