Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jez2014

Mission (Almost) Impossible - 25K 4Rm Bto Renovation

Hi Jez,

Enjoyed reading your posts and great advises.

Would you mind share your contractor contact with me?

Thanks ^_^

Edited by jasper86

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello! Thank you for your informative posts, which have been put across in such a humourous manner 😂. I have learned so much from you! My bto flat should be ready in april and i would like to request for your contractor's contact. Thanks in advance! 🙆

Hi MrK,

We've been using the beko washer for about three weeks now; and we wash pretty often, say thrice a week or more?

It's easy to use and it works fine. The clothes are clean and there's a mini-wash function that is timed for half an hour (convenient if you only have a short time to wash some not-so-dirty laundry).

The husband remembers that there was some outlet/pipe that had to be changed - apparently the delivery man told him that the HDB water outlet valve is not compatible with ALOT of newer washing machine models. It's not a problem unique to Beko though, and it cost us less than $10 for the new valve (the delivery man himself supplied it, and helped us to install it).

I'm not sure what else there is to say about a washing machine. Is there anything in particular you want to find out?

I was looking around and was showing my wife that I've shortlisted 3 washers, namely Panasonic, Samsung & LG, all within the same price range at Courts.

Then this salesman came to me, strongly recommending me Beko because got 3 years warranty on parts and labour plus 12 years on the motor plus its no1 in UK

Relatively new to this, I searched and found out that you also bought Beko, so just wondering how's the performance :)

thanks again for sharing jez2014! :D really appreciate it!

Guest Xuyang Zheng

Hi Jez,

can you share with me the contact for your Reno contractor? Thank you.

Hi Jez,

Saw your post on your renovations and see that your contractor did a really good job. Could you PM or email me the contractor contacts?
My email is tbgben09@hotmail.com