Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jez2014

Mission (Almost) Impossible - 25K 4Rm Bto Renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello :)

Thanks for sharing your renovation journey! Could you please share with me your contractor's contact details?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

Haven't been able to check Renotalk forums as often the past week as I'm clearing massive amounts of work before our family vacation.

I May go down under (punny) :notti:

Update: Our contractors have become quite popular, and it seems like they are charging more as a result. One of my best friends tried to sign them up recently, but it was out of his budget. I would still recommend J&E for reliability and quality of work (everything at home is still holding up well), but I'd add a note of caution to compare prices with many other companies first - just in case you can get a better deal.

Random joke of the day

Q: One brown bird and one black bird in a tree in Bedok. They started some hanky panky. Who got arrested?

A: The brown bird. It was trying to have sex with a mynah.

We've tried to reply everyone who has posted... Hope we didn't miss anyone out!

Edited by jez2014

Hi Jez! I love your reno! Could you share with us your name and contact of your contractor?

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full...

Thanks for a detailed reno journey, i am embarking on my own journey and like to get your contact for your Contractor that did an excellent job. Thanks in advance.

Hi Jez! I love your reno! Could you share with us your name and contact of your contractor?

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full...