Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Takaishi

Pastel Scandinavian Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I did my blinds with Kah Huat (tel : 6744 0138). Made 2 blackout blinds (I chose the most basic fabric for this) for 2 bedroom and 2 more in another fabric for 1 bedroom and living room. Costs me $980.00. Everything was done in 2 weeks. :)

Thank you! All the quotes i have are $2k. I'm looking for blinds like this lei. Got any handphone i can whatsapp one? lol.

10802044_10154924819305565_7091238546314

That... is a question I'm asking hehe :s :s :s

Heard it's around 1.2K for 3 bedroom. Also, depends on the size as well :)

Edited by hillord

Renovation begins! The cupboard protection are laid :D

10801476_10154933953915565_6255342084165

Apparently there were some water on the parquet, not sure was it rain or the rice and salt and sugar we sprayed all over the house hahaha

10647223_10154933953910565_2575730058464

Edited by Takaishi

Renovation updates

Almost all my stuffs are ready and we cant wait for the hacking to believe. Just a wall anyway. Should be fast. Though ID warn me the renovation could take 6-8 weeks, I have communicated firmly i want the house to be ready 2 weeks before CNY. I hope she could deliver on that, rather hope is a generous word. I believe there's more than ample time in view of peak period to get my renovation done by then, it ain't as if we are doing some dua zhong stuff!

Our layout has since finalised and we are sourcing for curtains. Totally dismayed by our huge windows and blinds cost alot cos of that :( Anybody with decent recommendations? We are trying out MGL, Fabulous and a few others not so prominent one, including our ID's recommendation. Thanks all!

i did mine with oscar furnishing. no complains for mine

you can contract alvin 9229 9599

• Like 1

i did mine with oscar furnishing. no complains for mine

you can contract alvin 9229 9599

Thanks Bianzi. Any name or smth so that he knows u recommended me? How much was yours? :D