Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Takaishi

Pastel Scandinavian Home

Hi Takaishi,

Is your vinyl flooring Balinese Teak? Looks real nice... :)

tell u a secret, its actually laminate i was told. achieving the look is good enough :x

Hi Takaishi,

Can I have the \link for the dining lights?

Like to know the track light voltage. Is it bright enough?

Thanks

on top! have a look!

Edited by Takaishi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow so many taobao loots!! I bought the same washing powder tin, except it is of a different pattern. Haha. Seems like your reno is coming to a close soon, carpentry all these already up. Congrats on your new place. :thumbs up:

thank you snowy!!! yea its begin to form its shape! cant wait for it to be completed and may e furnishing and furniture take centre stageeeee

Hi Takaishi, mind to share the contact of your bomb shelter racks? TIA

Hmmm they are from a grp buy for capeview residents though.

87007889 daniar

Wow very nice! esp. i like that Kohler set you have.

How much did you pay for laminating the entire house except for kitchen and toilet i assume?

• Like 1

So yes an update is absolutely necessary... First and foremost, one of the discreet but important elements for Scandinavian design (we think :P) is the louvered doors. Don't they look pretty?

10689969_10155026756745565_8495335468203

Lets get back to the pastel Scandinavian theme shall we? :D Carpentary is partially up and look at the colorssssssss of our important elements!

10869872_10155049746880565_8280148687290

10688315_10155049746900565_6973752039767

10897962_10155049746890565_6386812093746

10847720_10155049746875565_1020820100753

HI,

Is the door from PD door? I could not find such design.

May i have the link to the washing laundry tin?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Wow very nice! esp. i like that Kohler set you have.

How much did you pay for laminating the entire house except for kitchen and toilet i assume?

u referring to the flooring? the 3 bedrooms i overlay amounts to around under 1.5k, friendship price i was told =/

Yes the flooring. 1.5k what kind of laminate is that? what is the area that was covered? Mostly about $3-3.5 per sq ft. so about 500 square feet was covered?

I'm toying the idea if i should laminate if i'm going to shift in 5 years time.

Yes the flooring. 1.5k what kind of laminate is that? what is the area that was covered? Mostly about $3-3.5 per sq ft. so about 500 square feet was covered?

I'm toying the idea if i should laminate if i'm going to shift in 5 years time.

might be better to ask 5 years later as pricing could change then.

the coverage is 3 bedrooms in a 4room bto, its all pretty similar. what kind of laminate is that? only know the brand is supreme. found link by googling!

http://www.supremefloors.com.sg/products/laminate-flooring

thanks! its odd because when i googled supreme prior to making my decision, the sense is most peeps have no problem with it, so yea, hopefully mine won't be a bad experience. have to admit sometimes its a matter of worksmanship.

have to say almost every brand out there has bad reviews, so its more of choosing e best of the worse hahaha

Edited by Takaishi

I apologize Takaishi, for opening a can of worms, but i too was quite worried about the type of laminates.

Appreciate Bun Bun for sharing the type of laminates and there are a lot of good information from post before 2009, which we need to dig up.

Edited by benetay

• Like 1

Is ok! We are prepared for the worst the moment we overlay it! its either u keep the cui parquet or u risk having a bad laminate. the choice is pretty obvious hehe