Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sree88

Terrible Encounter With S Illusion Interior / S Illusion Design & Build

Yes probably another replica of Jover Chew in the form of a woman. She has changed her number. Our is quite a lot of damage plus she damaged my TV and I'm paying the monthly interest to the bank for the amount that she has misused. Its not fair to me. She even msged saying she need to cash to pay her child's hospital bill when we ask for the money! Which part of my renovation loan is subjected to her personal usage, When I am sitting here paying the multiplying interest to the bank. Full of excuses and endless waiting games testing our patience. I did not expect so many to come forth. A very treacherous trap we all have fallen into. I hope justice will be served too. We won't know how many are suffering in silence.

Injustice. you funding their living or luxury expense from the bank. did u file with CASE? CASe seem incompetent also judging from sim lim Sq case

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Injustice. you funding their living or luxury expense from the bank. did u file with CASE? CASe seem incompetent also judging from sim lim Sq case

No i didn't file with CASE yet. Intending too. For now made police report, file with Small Claim and the bank is also trying to help us out after understanding what we are going thru cos of Tiffanie. I have been holding back my pen all this while. After hearing a lot more, I'm feeling very frustrated.

am the victim also.. dunno when can i get my money back.. :(

My goodness! Looks like the are the next reno company going around cheating on ppl's money. I think we all have to do something so that justice is served. I thot we are the only ones, hearing a lot more surfacing seems like the are going around swindling alot of ppl's money! Mind sharing what happened? That wld help create more awareness to potential ones.

Edited by sree88

After explaining our situation to the bank, they also came forward to help us to retrieve the misappropriated amount. Initially Tiffanie had sent in an agreement to settle the payment under a 2-month installment basis. The deadline to send the agreement was on 13th Nov 2014. After giving excuses after excuses to the bank personnel, the last deadline was set to 14th Nov at 12pm. She only emailed us the agreement on 14th Nov at 12.15pm. Even to send an agreement requested by the bank, we don’t understand why so much of procrastination.

Attached below is the vague contract with broken English. No company header, no indication what is the payment for and only interest was to take down this post on renotalk forum. An ambiguous contract whom no one would even bother agreeing too. Ever since September till now no payment has been settled and how can one even have that little bit of confidence in trusting and agreeing to an installment plan?

Installment Agreement

We told the bank we had no confident in trusting her words on installment as we have been played out numerous times of saying she’ll pay and in the end she did not. We had set a deadline through the bank to make the full settlement by 20th Nov 2014. Again she DID NOT fulfill the arrangement set by the bank and we just got informed about this. This person is very daring enough to neglect so much of instructions even that which came from the bank. The bank told us they tried their very best but have failed.

Tiffanie even called up my mum-inlaw on 18th Nov 2014 to tell us to remove this post on renotalk forum or we might get into trouble. She couldn't give a reply when my MIL asked her for the money she owe us. Her only intention is to remove this post here and not to return us the balance amount she owes us. Until today she did not even call us or even pass us her new number. We never came across this type of a person who could be so cunning to walk away with other ppl’s hard earn money without even having a single bit of guilt and remorse for all that they have done. This is the most horrible experience one can ever face with a contractor.

We just hope justice would be served. Nevertheless, god is watching everything.

I'm a contractor who did some job for Tiffanie Ko and Alvin. We collected 50% deposit from S IIIusion and they are supposed to pay the balance on the job completion as our agreed payment term is COD.

On the day of completion, when we contacted Tiffanie, she refused to answer calls, refused to reply SMS and few days later she and Alvin changed their mobile numbers. We went to her showroom previously located at AMK, but they have shifted; we then went to Tagore Lane where they just rented the service office but could not locate them; they were totally uncontactable and we immediately confirmed that they're out to cheat us, to cheat our trust, this is not the way to do business; young couple!

We then contacted her owner whom we did the house and managed to obtain her routine generated new number and then tracked her down to her maternal home; finally we got back our $$$ in our rightful way.

I'm sharing this incident only after 1yr becos I realized many victims (the home owners) were cheated by them and we wanted to tell our story too! The police, CASE, HDB or whoever really need to do something about such intentional cheating to protect the consumer and bring justice to the victims, its not about 1 person, its a bunch of innocent consumers conned by the same people repeatly.

Hi all, after 8 months, any good news to share on your case :) ?

seem many unknown victims and lots there no mange to get back money even file with small claim tribunals

I urge you to write a complaint letter to the bank that you took the loan. Telling them that the banker had issued the checks to the contractor without your approval. Ask the bank to compensate your loses due to their mistakes.

Guest Vicki Goh

Thank for sharing this here. Really so scary why they still can stay freely this way

I urge you to write a complaint letter to the bank that you took the loan. Telling them that the banker had issued the checks to the contractor without your approval. Ask the bank to compensate your loses due to their mistakes.

Yes we wrote in to the bank, since that Tiffanie had been missing all the appointments at the small claims. The banker issued the cheque without our approval. There are many victims stranded cos of them! It's been almost a year and we have still not gotten the money yet and they are totally uncontactable!

Edited by sree88

Hi, can anyone from this thread or anyone affected by this company contact me? We have just been a victim of this couple and would like to gather more information on all incidents.

I have been cheated by them too. They are still out there. they're using another company name. please contact me. if you can share with me your report number I can include in my police report also. with so many cases, the police has to do something. 

Hi, anybody who has been scammed by this company/people, please contact me. They are now known as Renohub. Working together can help rid scammers like them.