Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
G_luv_M

Cosy Chill-Out Bar Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi, great reno progress! May i have the contact n quote for ur curtains? Thanks

Hi,

I've PM-ed you the contact.

The younger Mr Chew (son) will provide the quotation n site visit. if agreed, the older Mr Chew will prepare the curtains and conduct the installation.

Depending on your preference, your quotation will be different from mine.

My flat windows are all pretty big & wide, for my flat, the whole set of curtains and blinds cost me $1,200 in all. Package includes 4 full length curtain inclusive one set in living room which is day & night curtain and 2 blinds (forgot the name of the blind, but is upholstery material). supposingly to be 90% light blockage for all curtains/ blinds but once the curtains r down, is totally pitch dark. Mr chew will advise u on the type of curtain to take, whether u want some light thru, or no light thru. Mr Chew's quote was over $600 cheaper than what i got from some other installers.

Edited by G_luv_M

Hi, I like your blog and your reviews of items you purchase may I know that only the shoe cabinets with storage how much it cost and your whole house false ceiling doing with the same id, kindly share with me your Id contact to me pm or email your quote tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg thank.

Hi there, are you able to pm me your id contacts too?? I see they did very well for your house. Would like to see them too.

Pm me or email me at embernana@hotmail.com.

THANKS

Hi there, are you able to pm me your id contacts too?? I see they did very well for your house. Would like to see them too.

Pm me or email me at embernana@hotmail.com.

THANKS

Pm-ed!

Hi, I like your blog and your reviews of items you purchase may I know that only the shoe cabinets with storage how much it cost and your whole house false ceiling doing with the same id, kindly share with me your Id contact to me pm or email your quote tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg thank.

PM-ed

Hi! Can I trouble you to share your contact for your curtains please? :) Thank you very much!

Hope is not too late for you, PM-ed u the contact today.

Lovely, thanks for sharing :) I've enjoyed reading your short, easy-to-read and plenty of photos T-blog.

Could I trouble you for your ID and curtain maker contacts, please? I'm also quite a chillax person and would prefer to entrust the work to someone with a good track record and takes responsibility and initiative.

I was cracking my head over what to install to safeguard my cat but didn't like the look of mesh. Didn't think of 7cm grills!

Thank you!

Hello.. could you share contacts for erik the fan installer and the digital lock instller. I have gotten the same alpha fan as you and I suspect my installer did not do a good job. The fan is not sticking to the ceilng firmly like theres a gap in between. Hope to have erik over to check.

And your curtian contact s?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by yktan

Hello nice deco u have there

Can pm me contacts for the contracter, plumber and eric fan and digital lock installer maybe also anyone else i miss out? Tyvm

Edited by laohor

Completed Master BR and Toilet

The flush wall.

gallery_64133_8_39212.jpg

another angle.

gallery_64133_8_81312.jpg

TV console in the bedroom, decorated with Polaroid photographs.

gallery_64133_8_23292.jpg

The hidden TV behind the sliding door.

gallery_64133_8_66776.jpg

M.BR toilet to continue in next post.

Nice! Can I check where you bought the bedhead cushion ?