Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackie

Bor-Lui-Lan Reno (3 Rm Bto Premium)

Congrats on your new home. Your "Bor-Lui-Lan" reno turns up pretty well The carpentry work looks good, especially like your suspended kitchen cabinets.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can i have the link for the craftstone wallpaper from taobao?

I got one full roll leftover, let me know your wall area requirement. I need to check the roll dimension as i left it at my new home.

where did you get that wall paper use for passage way?

I brought it from tabao. i got one full roll leftover too for passage way. let me know your wall area requirement. I need to check the roll dimension as i left it at my new home.

can share the supplier of your bamboo blinds?

Tq

A2 bamboo chicks? Chicks hmm. Look for Nancy at 65617986. Do note that my bamboo pricing is one off as it is a "leftover" set.

Congrats on your new home. Your "Bor-Lui-Lan" reno turns up pretty well The carpentry work looks good, especially like your suspended kitchen cabinets.

Hi thanks for the kind comment. We are lucky to source for good and cheap contractor for the reno. Most importantly is a responsible one. Yes the capentry is not too bad comes with low end blum system too. For the price, i couldnt complain too much either.

I like! Simple n cheap is my favourite too... :)

May I know, did you do any hacking of the floor? Is Ben able to do a cheap hacking n resurfacing of floor at a bo lui budget for me too, you think?

I like! Simple n cheap is my favourite too... :)

May I know, did you do any hacking of the floor? Is Ben able to do a cheap hacking n resurfacing of floor at a bo lui budget for me too, you think?

My BTO is a premium flat meaning comes with flooring. You can give Ben a ring and ask for a quote. At this point of time i doubt contractors will response coz rushing for cny. Perhaps u can contact him after cny will be a better timing.

I would suggest u do overlay with tiles or laminate wood instead of hacking the entire flooring which cost alot more. Hope this suggestion work out for you. Good luck.

I got one full roll leftover, let me know your wall area requirement. I need to check the roll dimension as i left it at my new home.

wall lenght is about 6m and height is about 3m. therefore area is around 18m².

wall lenght is about 6m and height is about 3m. therefore area is around 18m².

Ok according to the specs the Length 10 m x Height is 5.3m. If you interested willingly to let go at $25. Is non sticker type of wall paper.

Entrance to the kitchen area there is a recess area which took me quite awhile what to do with it. Sourcing high and low for cheap alternatives like fabricate shelving or good & cheap cabinets but couldnt manage to get one. The challenge is that the depth of cabinets must not protrude out as it will block the entrance. The alternative is to get my contractor to custom one but he refused as it will cost me a fair bit. So bor lui went to few places but no luck till i saw this cabinet at Ikea. The best part is the color matched the cheapo breakfast table which is from Ikea too. Here is the photo,

B82AA21B-A5C9-4FC5-8772-83735EBED576-331

2DFE983C-DB28-4D45-8E16-80F979977A59-331

009B5920-9F0C-42DC-A504-DEB08DA7210D-331

2BC75090-6B28-496F-8F9B-064DC5B00256-331

Edited by blackie

Hi Richard Chia, here is the link for the passageway wallpaper.

http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?ft=t&id=17859812168

Today DIY the utility box door, I brought the self adhesive type is a child play if u plan it well. Learn the DIY know-how from youtube. here is the photo.

8210AA59-2A3E-4432-9885-6BF603A4A6E7-331

3D9E5A98-3E5C-4A5D-8DB0-3E9A75E68EC2-331

2226BC05-11B3-4EBA-A397-31062A28F22C-331

My new living convert from common room

C724111E-221C-4D1C-9D0F-947849825886-331

46530D02-8888-438D-907A-123AE17C544B-331

Edited by blackie

My BTO is a premium flat meaning comes with flooring. You can give Ben a ring and ask for a quote. At this point of time i doubt contractors will response coz rushing for cny. Perhaps u can contact him after cny will be a better timing.

I would suggest u do overlay with tiles or laminate wood instead of hacking the entire flooring which cost alot more. Hope this suggestion work out for you. Good luck.

Yup yup...will be after New Year cos now nobody also taking work.

Yeah I thought of overlaying but not sure if the floor loading can stand it. Currently parquet, I want to hack and make cement screed only..

Thanks!