Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AirconBestValue

Aircon Installation Best Price

Hi Chris,

Please quote me for the Mitsubishi Electric Starmex 28k BTU, multi split system 3 & 4 inverter for HDB new flat. i would also like to know the type of copper pipe, drainage pipeline, insulation material etc and the warranty info.

If you have promo for any other brands for system 3 & 4, do PM as well. Thanks

Hi ziyaodeen,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

Hope can hear from you soon :)

Regards,

Chris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.

Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,

Chris

Hi,

I am looking at a sys 3 and a sys 2 for condo. Please advise me the capacity for the sys 3 which is servicing 3 rooms(9.5sqm\9.5sqm\18sqm). The Sys2 is for the living room/dinning area which is 45 sqm in total. Thanks.

Hi Chris,

Please quote me for the Mitsubishi Electric Starmex multi split system 3 inverter (3 x 9k BTU) for HDB new flat. i would also like to know the type of copper pipe, drainage pipeline, insulation material, how many trips etc and the warranty info.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.

Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,

Chris

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

Warmest Regards,

Chris

Dear All Renotalk member,

I had committed with AirconBestValue for my new house aircon installation and they done our aircon installation last friday. My husband and I very satisfied with their beautiful and nice piping installed even my ID also comment they very professional workmanship.The most important is their price is very reasonable. I will keep to support them for future aircon service and recommend to my friend:)

Please keep it on for your professional:)

Dear All Renotalk member,

I had committed with AirconBestValue for my new house aircon installation and they done our aircon installation last friday. My husband and I very satisfied with their beautiful and nice piping installed even my ID also comment they very professional workmanship.The most important is their price is very reasonable. I will keep to support them for future aircon service and recommend to my friend:)

Please keep it on for your professional:)

Hi MSTan,

Thank you to choosing and support us. That is our glory and responsibility to make our every customer satisfy. We will keep it on. :P

Thank you.

Regards,

Chris

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

Warmest Regards,

Chris