Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AirconBestValue

Aircon Installation Best Price

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

May I have the quote for the following:

Mitsubishi System 4

• MXY4A38VA x01
  • MSYGE10VA x02
  • MSYGE13VA x01
  • MSYGE18VA x01

Thanks!

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

Hope can hear from you soon :)

Regards,

Chris

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your prompt response pertaining to my enquiries every single time. The quotation was the most reasonable and the service was best! I was so glad to have had my mom's home's aircon installed by you guys today!

I will engage you guys again next year for aircon installation for my BTO flat and i will highly recommend these guys here to anyone who needs their aircon installed!

:good::yeah::thumbs up:

Hi,

Pls quote me for below for both compressor 28K BTU & 38K BTU

1) Mitsubishi System 4 (3X 10000BTU + 1x 18000BTU)

2) Mitsubishi System 4 (9000 BTU x2, 12000 BTU x1, 18000BTU x1)

3) Mitsubishi System 4 (3X 9000BTU + 1x 18000BTU)

Pls include in the quote the type of insulation, copper pipe, drainage pipe, wires, no. of installation trips and warranty coverage.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have existing toshiba system 3 inverter. Please quote for 1) best quality and 2) best value system 3 replacement brand and model.

Please include in the quote the type of insulation, copper pipe, drainage pipe, wires, no. of installation trips, warranty coverage and earliest date of installation. Thanks.

Regards

Kheong

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your prompt response pertaining to my enquiries every single time. The quotation was the most reasonable and the service was best! I was so glad to have had my mom's home's aircon installed by you guys today!

I will engage you guys again next year for aircon installation for my BTO flat and i will highly recommend these guys here to anyone who needs their aircon installed!

Hi Chris,

Hi,

Thanks for your support. We are happy to heard that you are satisfied for all installation job included the workmanship. We promised will always to do our best inthe furture for all the customer :yamseng: .

Regards,

Chris

Hi,

Pls quote me for below for both compressor 28K BTU & 38K BTU

1) Mitsubishi System 4 (3X 10000BTU + 1x 18000BTU)

2) Mitsubishi System 4 (9000 BTU x2, 12000 BTU x1, 18000BTU x1)

3) Mitsubishi System 4 (3X 9000BTU + 1x 18000BTU)

Pls include in the quote the type of insulation, copper pipe, drainage pipe, wires, no. of installation trips and warranty coverage.

Thanks!

Hi,

Regards,

Chris

Hi,

I have existing toshiba system 3 inverter. Please quote for 1) best quality and 2) best value system 3 replacement brand and model.

Please include in the quote the type of insulation, copper pipe, drainage pipe, wires, no. of installation trips, warranty coverage and earliest date of installation. Thanks.

Regards

Kheong

Hi,

Regards,

Chris

Dear Renotalk sis/bro,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Can you give quotation for Inverter System 3 (3x 9,000BTUh/2.5kW) for Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic.

Thanks..

Hi,

Regards,

Chris

Dear all Renotalk Members,

We are specialize for aircon installation. Aircon brands such as Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Daikin etc.

Interested please post your prefer brand, system unit and HDB or private property. We will pm you the BEST quote as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chris

Hi ,

please quote me mitsubishi inverter sys 4

with installation ,

we got an existing aircon , but we plan to move the air con location : means you will need to redo all the copper pipe inlet outlet and insulation .

4rm unit . (3 rm + 1 living rm)

Thanks