Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AirconBestValue

Aircon Installation Best Price

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Chris,

Could you kindly quote me the various promotions of air con brands that you have for System 4 for HDB BTO 5 room?

Also kindly provide a quote with options of normal and higher BTU for the compressor unit and also the warranty and the materials used for cabling.

3 x 9k + 1 x 18

3 x 9k + 1 x 24

Thanks!

Chee Keeng

Hi Chris,

Could you kindly quote me the various promotions of air con brands that you have for System 4 for HDB BTO 5 room?

Also kindly provide a quote with options of normal and higher BTU for the compressor unit and also the warranty and the materials used for cabling.

3 x 9k + 1 x 18

3 x 9k + 1 x 24

Thanks!

Chee Keeng

Hi

Can I ask for your professional advice. if it's possible to get a different team (who does the pipings)to do the 2nd trip installation of compressor and fan coils?

Any impact on the quality of work?

Thank you!

Hi

Can I ask for your professional advice. if it's possible to get a different team (who does the pipings)to do the 2nd trip installation of compressor and fan coils?

Any impact on the quality of work?

Thank you!

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,
Chris

Hi,

Can I have a quote for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries inverter (25k, 18k and 12k BTU) for system 3 and system 2 (25k and 18k) respectively? Thanks

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

Hope can hear from you soon :)

Regards,

Michelle

hi which would u recommend for the following set up for a 4 room to.

1 unit in master bedroom

1 unit in bedroom 2

1 unit in living room

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

Hope can hear from you soon :)

Regards,

Michelle

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.

Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Warmest Regards,

Michelle

Hi, I just want to say I contacted Chris and entrusted my installation to Cold Engine. I have no regrets as he was very helpful and the installation went through without a hitch.

Hi, I just want to say I contacted Chris and entrusted my installation to Cold Engine. I have no regrets as he was very helpful and the installation went through without a hitch.

Hi Ben,

I was very surprise that you wrote a good review to us. 1st, really thanks for your support and trust. 2nd, do a good job is our responsible, we want to try our best to serve all our customer with happy and satisfy. I m happy to heard that you are no regrets to choose us as your aircon installer. We will keep it up again!:)

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris