Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AirconBestValue

Aircon Installation Best Price

Hi MIchelle,

My 4rm hdb already have a system 3 Panasonic( 3 x 9000 btu ) installed. Wish to install a new system 1 (12k btu?) for the living rm. Is it possible to use the same power point with the system 3 or do I have to install new power point for the system 1?

Kindly pm me the quote (with installation) for the system 1.

Thanks.

Edited by mascotlee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. 

Looking for mitsubushi system 4. 9k for 3br and living 18/24k. Existing flat has system 3 aircon to remove and to do new piping. Pls pm price. Thanks!

Starmex Mitsubishi System 4

MXY-4G33VA Compressor 36k BTU

MSXY-FN10VE X 3 for 3 bedrooms 9k BTU

MSXY-FN24VE X 1 for Living room 11k BTU

22SWG piping 

Armaflex 0.5 Inch Insulation

Gas R410A

At least 16mm drainage pipe

How much would your quote be?

Hi,

Toshiba inverter 2 ticks.  System 3

2 x 9k BTU + 1 x 12k BTU

What is the quotation.  Pls include the specs of the insulation, wires and drainage pipe as part of the quotation.

Thanks.

Hi, i would like to change my aircon in my house. Currently its a system 3. Could you recommend a mitsubishi system three for me, about 9k btu per unit will do? Kindly quote me the price including removing exisiting three aircon and compressor and installation of new units. Thank you.

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Your also can email us@Coldengine11@gmail.com for more faster to get the quotation:)

Warmest Regards,
Michelle

Tel: 63620363

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:

Your also can email us@Coldengine11@gmail.com for more faster to get the quotation:)

Warmest Regards,
Michelle

Warmest Regards,
Michelle

Warmest Regards,
Michelle

Warmest Regards,
Michelle

Warmest Regards,
Michelle