Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
acaciabreezeaw

Wired Data Connection To All Rooms

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you using a router? If you do not want wireless connection, it means a CAT6 cable from the router for every point you have planned. I was quoted $120 per data cable run. I did not take up the offer; bought CAT6 cable and data connection box, pass to electrician and ask him to run the CAT cable along the electrical cables FOC.

I think I had received a brochure from Starhub to say that we can use Fibre Broadband in Living Room and Cable Modem for Master bedroom so it can support the entire flat. Don't know if it is true but I might consider when I move coz I think for my house, my 2 kids, my parents and me will jam up the network if we only apply for 1. Is it true?

I think you should try Buffalo Access Point, this is a japan's product and the quality is so good

Looking for led solar powered security flood lights? Visit our site to find out your best solar flood lights with reviews, buying guides, available discount, and ...

Edited by aturovidal90