Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_kiat

Cheap Rain Showers

i dun remember tat the rain showers at the 2 famous shops at IMM are so cheap lei. I tot they all ard 400-500 price range.

The staff are all too bz to serve us anyway so we din realli find out in depth. seems like i got a bad deal for my rain shower. I bought it from Universal Union at Geylang for $330. sianz.

I wanna add- dun go to ADAMAS to buy bathroom accessories. They promised to not add GST and to give big discounts on our 1st trip. When it was time to sum up the bill, they calculate GST and then give a 10% from the price. so discount not beri big wat.

The 2nd trip, they refuse to give a single cent discount. We were angry but followed thru the sales, thinkin that their prices are still low nonetheless. Then we found out that their price is higher! sianz!

we nvr go back a third time liao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i dun remember tat the rain showers at the 2 famous shops at IMM are so cheap lei. I tot they all ard 400-500 price range.

The staff are all too bz to serve us anyway so we din realli find out in depth. seems like i got a bad deal for my rain shower. I bought it from Universal Union at Geylang for $330. sianz.

I wanna add- dun go to ADAMAS to buy bathroom accessories. They promised to not add GST and to give big discounts on our 1st trip. When it was time to sum up the bill, they calculate GST and then give a 10% from the price. so discount not beri big wat.

The 2nd trip, they refuse to give a single cent discount. We were angry but followed thru the sales, thinkin that their prices are still low nonetheless. Then we found out that their price is higher! sianz!

we nvr go back a third time liao.

My rain shower from Hoe Kee was <$200..

reno09so3.jpg

dear all,

does the rain shower have to go with a better instant water heater?

Is there a link?

tia

rainshower can go with instant heater

but the instant heater must have a very high water output rate

i'm using the citygas one, 5l/minute

reasonable for my rainshower :yamseng:

On 4/26/2008 at 7:32 AM, virgo2829 said:

i bought arino brand at $480.....

I bought mine while shopping for my toilet door. The company is having a clearance sales. I bought the SIGMA Premier at $299 only. They have other range too at $399. I bought the cheapest one because mine is a instant heater and my husband thought that the pressure will not be strong but I decided to try anyway since it is only $299 with installation and 1 year warranty. I was very happy with the result. My new baby rain shower manage to provide me with a hotel experience. After getting my bonus, I will buy the higher end SIGMA Prestige for the common toilet so my children can enjoy it too. 

https://www.hohodoorsingapore.com/rain-shower-shower-panel-singapore

I just remodeled the bathroom using NearMoon, this is a high quality cheap rain shower! Less than twenty dollars. Their products are high quality, excellent appearance and easy to install. And it is strong and high pressure, which can increase shower water pressure.